Bonus Episode: It's just a search of a ring.

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Narrator/Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...

-Disclaimer-

Mitsuki: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns Komi- san and her friends.
To finish off me, my boyfriend, and the L/n family belong to ourselves, enjoy!

Just here to say that, this was supposed to be just a quick small story before the actual episode started but it became so long that it became their own episode.

-Small Fun-Fact-

Mitsuki is B/n's girlfriend duh, the thing is that she can be quite uhh... dominant and be a teaser at times and can make B/n blush with some ease sometimes.

Okay here's the story

-Prologue-
-A few days before new year-

This is going to be a long one so be prepared.

Bonus Mission:
"It's just a search of the perfect ring"

It's morning on the L/n's residence and inside the house were B/n, Mitsuki and Y/n on the living room watching the news.
Mitsuki was laying her head on B/n's shoulder till she got up.

Mitsuki: "Hey I'm gonna do something for eat, you want something~" She said the lats part quite in a flirty tone while getting closer toward her boyfriend, witch caught him off guard a bit.
B/n: "U-Uhhh, I-I want some eggs."
Mitsuki: "Alright~"

She went to the Kitchen and walk swain her hips side to side, B/n couldn't help but blush at the steam was coming out from his face.
He brushes it off and turned to his brother.

B/n: "Hey, bro. Y'know that Mitsuki and I are dating for some years right?"
Y/n: "Uhh, yeah."
B/n: "And New Years are coming."
Y/n: "Yeah." Y/n said in an awkward tone and tur his attention back at the T.v
B/n: "Well i was thinking to propose to he in marriage."

As the words got through Y/n's ears his eyes winded in that instant and turned his head to his brother.

Y/n: "Wait what?!-Mphm! B/n had cover his mouth
B/n: "Shhh. Not that loud, Mitsuki must not know about this, I a surprise." After this he released his mouth.
Y/n: "Okay, okay. But holy crap, you're gonna marry her? You have my full support- wait a minute, did you got the ring?"
B/n: "This was the next thing I was going to say. Are you going to help me find a great marriage ring on the shopping?"
Y/n: "Is that even a question? Of course im going with you. Brothers always help each other right?"