Season 2 - Episode 11: It's just ripped tights.

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Narrator/Text box: <-- 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: "𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜"
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...

Akako: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights  me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!"

Before we start, i have something to say about this and the last episode.
If you watch episode 22 and 23 you may noticed how the animation look weird.
Here's a example.

The thing is that the director had gotten sick during Episode 22, 23 production, and this caused some trouble on the animation

The 2 episodes were reanimated in later editions, first in Blu-ray and Netflix after.
So yeah, that was it.
Now into the episode!

-February 15-

And today we're starting of with Komi, like usual.
She's checking her bag before go to school, as she does so, the events from Valentine's Day played on her head.

-Flashback-

Komi: "T-Those chocolates... T-They're the o-ones that... t-turned out b-best."
Y/n: "Holy Moly! You didn't had to tod that, thank you!"

Her blush grew, so much in fact that her face popped, steam came out.
Komi ran away leaving a quite surprised Y/n.

-Back to present-

Komi becomes embarrassed and curves in a blanket ball.

Shuko: *opens door* "Shouko. It's time to go, isn't it?" She sees her daughter on the blanket ball "What's wrong? Not feeling well? You don't like the cold? Did something happen on school yesterday?"

Shuko places her fingers on her chin and started to guess what happen, Komi shakes her head furiously.
Shuko then picks the blanket and pulls it.

Shuko: "Shouko! Go to school!" She laughs and releases the blanket "You wouldn't get the perfect attendance award at this rate! You don't mind?"
Komi: ! *comes out of the blanket*
Shuko: "She came out."