Season 2 Episode 7: It's just a misunderstanding

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Narrator/Text box: <-- 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...

Tadano: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

To understand this section of the episode we have to tell what happen on the previous episode.
Let's start shall we?
Okay, previously Y/n got a cold and accidentally called Komi, she took care of him ob that day, but she had hold his hand while he was asleep.
Unfortunately however on that moment Najimi had burst through the door.

In times like this, even people with social anxiety think,
"What should I do? Was I seen?"
But they don't have skills to find out.

This brings up to the present were Komi is filled with anxiety from last day events.

Komi: *breaths in and out* <----𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣.

Misson 64
"It's just a misunderstanding."

After letting out a big breath she manages to calm down and pick her pencil to write a letter to Najimi to explain yesterday's events.
She remembers again the events from yesterday, watching him sleep, giving warm food on his mouth and holding his hand.

Komi: *lays head on the table* 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

Komi imagines what would happen if Najimi really saw her holding Y/n's hand.

They catch her holding his hand and stay quiet for a few second.

Najimi: "Oh, so that's how it it! :3 Hmm!"
Komi: 👁 👁 *gasp* 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨?!

Back to reality Komi takes her pencil again with an blush on the face.
^----𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!

She writes on the paper.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙉𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤 𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥.
𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 1𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙.
𝙎𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙.
𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛.
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙-