Something is not right with Dipper

~ Dipper's POV ~
I got up and started to walk to the kitchen. Mabel looked at me confused and follows me. I grabbed the knife and tried to stab myself. Mabel stops me and put the knife back. "Do you want to eat dinner?" Mabel said very soft.

I nodded my head slowly. "Let's eat." Mabel said. We all walked to the table and Mabel turns the tv on. We all ate dinner and got up after we all finished. We got up and started to take the dirty dishes to the sink to go clean it.

Mabel turns the tv off and walked to the kitchen. I started to clean the dishes and Caleb is drying the dishes as I wash the dishes. Caleb gave Mabel the clean dishes to put away. We finish doing the dish then slept.

As the week passed by it was the day I have my first date with Francis. Mabel dressed me into a dress but I didn't like it. She started to changed me again. I'm now wearing a stretchy pants with a shirt. We heard the doorbell ring.

We start to walk downstairs. "Hello." Francis said. We started to walk out of 'my' home. We went to a restaurant and sat down. "You look lovely today, Mason." Francis said and put his hand on my hand. I moved my hand away.

"Thank you, Francis. You look great in your outfit." I said. Food has arrived to our table. They put us in a private room and it had no camera in the room. They all left to give us some alone time. "Eat." Francis said happily.

"Oh, I'm not hungry." I said. "Are you sure?" Francis said worriedly. "Yeah." I said. Francis started to talk and eat at the same time but in a polite way. "My big brother love's to tackling me playfully all the time." Francis said smiling.

"Cool." I said looking down. "You know, I had a best time in my life with you." Francis said happily and moved my chin up slowly. I looked at him as he smiled. "I want you to be my only girlfriend." Francis said smiling softly to me.

My eyes widen and my mouth opened a little bit. Francis leaned in and kissed me. Francis slips his tongue in my mouth. "Mm." I grunted as he kissed me. I didn't kiss back, I started to get so uncomfortable. Francis broke the kiss.

Our saliva was connected to our tongue and Francis wiped my lip to take our saliva off of my lips. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling happily. My tears started to form and fall down my face fast. "I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry, that I can't be your girlfriend. Please forgive me but your not my type that I love." I said and got up. I started to walk away with tears falling down my face. "Mason!!" Francis shouted. Francis left the money on the table.

Francis started to run after me but I started to run while he runs after me. I made it home and open the front door. I closed the door and they saw me. Mom and Mabel were worried but Dad didn't care. I start to run upstairs crying.

Mom and Mabel ran after me. I closed my door and laid on my bed. I cried hard on my pillow and my bedroom door opens. "Mason." Mom said worriedly. I continued to cry hard. They looked at each other and nodded softly.

Mabel walk in and Mom closed the door then left. Mabel sat down on my bed. "Dipper, is everything okay?" Mabel said. I start to sit up. I look at Mabel. "I hate my life." I said with my tears falling down. Mabel's eyes widen slowly.

"Don't say that Dipper. I care you and Mom cares you as well." Mabel said. "Francis kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't even like him at all." I said and tears fell down. Mabel hug me and gives me my plushie of Bill.

I started to calm down and fall asleep. Mabel fell asleep with me on my bed too. We slept peacefully on my bed and Mom opened my bedroom door. She saw me and Mabel asleep. She smiles happily and close the door quietly.