Gnomes, Gobblewonker, Headhunter

~ Dipper's POV ~
I started to get on the bus after Mabel to go to Gravity Falls, Oregon. I don't like that I have to leave Piedmont, California but I'm also happy to leave Piedmont because of my abusive dad that hates me so much after I was born here.

I sat down by the window and Mabel sat down next to me. We started to wave at our mom as the bus slowly started to leave to go to Gravity Falls. I started to look at buildings and trees as I slowly started to fall asleep from this bus trip.

I felt someone hug me when I know it is Mabel my twin sister even though she was born first and I was born right after her. I started to wake up after the bus stopped and we both got off the bus. Grunkle Stan appears out of nowhere.

Stan walked us inside the shack and we start to walked upstairs to the attic. Mabel started to decorate her wall side with posters. "This attic is amazing! Check out all my splinters!" Mabel shouted happily as she shows me now.

I flinched with worried. "Hey, friend. Oh! Yes,
you can keep chewing on my sweater. Haha!! Haha!! Haha!! Ha!" Mabel laughs happily as I got annoyed. I got the goat off of my bed and started to clean the bed so I won't get rabies.

We both went outside and I brought my journal and pen outside while Mabel rolls down on the grassy hill. "Yay! Grass!" Mabel shouted happy as I tried to think on what to write. "Boo!" Stan shouts. "Ahhh!!!" I shouted and fell backward.

"Hahahahaha!!!!" Stan laughed and started to choke then cough. "It was worth it." Stan said. I glared at Stan angrily. We went back inside as I started to grab the broom and sweep the floor to keep the floor clean from trash or stuff.

"Oh!" Mabel said about to touch the eyeball then Stan hit Mabel's hand with his cane. "No touching the merchandise!" Stan said. I stared at Stan as he walks away. It felt like the day was going to be the same until one fateful day.

"He's looking at it. He's looking at it!" Mabel said happily and quietly as she stalks. "Uh... Do you like me? 'Yes. Definitely. Absolutely?'" He said and started to become uncomfortable. "I rigged it!" Mabel said happily but still quiet.

"Mabel, I know you're going through your whole 'boy crazy' phase, but I think you're kind of overdoing it with the 'crazy' part." I said as I started to clean the jar of eyeballs. "What?!" Mabel shouted and blows raspberry.

"Come on, Dipper! This is our first summer away from home. It's my big chance to have an epic summer romance." Mabel said happily. "Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?" I asked as we went back the days.

Flashback starts
"My name is Mabel, but you can call me 'the girl of your dreams.'" Mabel flirted with boy 1. "I'm joking! Hahahahaha!" Mabel laughs after she shoved the boy to the ground hard. *gasp* Mabel gasped in shock as she saw the turtle.

"Oh, my gosh, you like turtles? I like turtles, too. What is happening here?" Mabel flirted with boy 2. "Come one, come all, to the Mattress Prince's Kingdom of Savings!" Boy 3 shouted. "Take me with you." Mabel whispers.

"Ahhh!!!" Boy 3 shouted with a lot of fear.
Flashback ends

"Mock all you want, sister, but I got a good feeling about this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the man of my dreams walked through that door right now." Mabel said pointing door behind her as Stan walks out.

*belching* Stan burp. "Oh! Oh! Not good. Ow." Stan said. "Oh, why?!" Mabel said in disgust. "Hahaha!" I laugh. "Alright, look alive, people. I need someone to go hammer up these signs in the spooky part of the forest." Stan asked.