Dipper has changed

~ Dipper's POV ~
Dad continues to stab me until I have enough pain to not get up. Mom and Mabel tried to stop dad but they couldn't. "Stop it!!!" Mabel shouted angrily and started to cry in pain by seeing me cover with blood and bleeding out.

Everyday, I have been abused by my dad and I have got more depressed and also more weird. 2 years later, Mabel and I went back to Gravity Falls at age 15. I started to get very suicidal thoughts to plan on killing myself very secretly.

Once the bus stops both Mabel and I got up. Mabel grabs my hand gently and we started to walk out of the bus. Everyone in Gravity Falls came to see us. "Dipper!! Mabel!! The heroes of Gravity Falls is back!" They shouted happily.

I started to clinch my fist angrily with my hood still on. I walked away to put our stuff in Stan's car. "Dipper, you don't have to worry about that. I can do that since you two just got here from Piedmont, California." Stan said smiling.

I nodded my head softly and someone ran to me then hugged me happily. "Dipper!!" Wendy said happily and my eyes widen in shock. "You are the one who saved all of us from, Bill!" She shouted happily and all of the citizens agreed.

"Ventilabis eam a me." I said quietly in Latin. "Huh?" Wendy said. "Wendy get back!!" Mabel shouted to her worriedly. My spell pushed her away from me hard. "Agh!!!" Wendy grunted in pain. They all looked at me super confused.

Wendy got up slowly and Mabel ran to me. "Dipper, are you okay? Do you have a scratch on you? Are you bleeding anywhere?" Mabel said worriedly. I shook my head softly and she sighed in relief then hugs me gently with relief.

"Is everything okay, Mabel?" Ford said. I start to glare at Ford and his eyes widen in shock. "Pulsate ad terram Sixer valde durum." I spell out angrily and my spell knocked Ford to the ground very hard. "Agh!" Ford grunted in pain.

"Dipper?!" Stan shouted angrily and my eyes widen with fear then I started to shake with a lot of fear. Mabel looked at Ford then me. She grabs my plushie of Bill and I gently grabbed my plushie from Mabel's hands very carefully.

All of the citizens saw my plushie of Bill and we both started to walk away so I can have space from them. I started to calm down slowly as we walked to the 'Mystery Shack'. "Feeling a bit better?" Mabel smiles soft as she looks at me.

I nod my head gently then she smiles in relief.
We both made it to the Shack and walked in. Candy, Grenda, and Gideon ran to us happily. Mabel hugs them happily while I try to get them all off of me as I get angry and very annoyed.

They stopped hugging me and I starts to walk to my new room. I laid down on my new bed and I moved my head to look around. Mabel walked in and sat down on my bed. "Are you okay being in Gravity Falls, Dip?" Mabel said.

"I'm fine being here in Gravity Falls." I said as Mabel smiles softly and hugs me gently. "Get some rest. I will wake you up for dinner." Mabel said smiling softly and got up to go have a lot fun with the citizen of Gravity Falls as I rest.

I slowly started to close my eyes as I hug my favorite plushie of Bill Cipher. I opened my eyes and started to leave my room. Mabel saw me walking out of the Shack and started to follow me. "Mabel?" They all said confused.

I started to walk into the forest and Mabel ran after me as I walk. "Mabel!!" Pacifica shouted. Mabel ignored Pacifica and started to run after me. As I walk in the forest I starts to remember Weirdmaggedon. I stopped hearing the voices.

It's been 2 years since I last heard the voices in my head. I started to hear running footsteps. "Dipper!!" Mabel shouted very worried. I kept on walking like nothing is happening. They both saw me and ran towards me very fast.