Bill and Dipper meet each other

~ Dipper's POV ~
The doctors saw me and took me quickly. They changed my clothes and put needles in me. They put a wet towel on my forehead and they walked in quietly. Mabel saw the journal. She grabbed the journal and hold it for me.

"Bill~" I mumbled weakly. "Bill?" Mabel said confused. She opens the journal and starts to look at the pages for the name 'Bill'. "Bill." Mabel said and found the page of Bill Cipher. I tossed and turned my head with a lot of fear.

 I tossed and turned my head with a lot of fear

"Bill Cipher. A dream demon that I thought was a good friend. Whatever you do, don't let Bill trick you. Bill is a powerful dream demon. Whatever you do, DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS!" Mabel shouted in shock and fear.

Mabel flips to the next page.

"What does it say next?" Wendy asked

"What does it say next?" Wendy asked. "It shows something else. Hey, it has Dipper's PineTree symbol!" Mabel said in shock. "And mine." Wendy said. "And mine too." Soos said in shock. "And mine as well." Stan said too.

"It has all of our symbols." Mabel said in shock. My sword started to float. Mabel grabbed it but it shock her. "Ow!" Mabel shout in so much pain. My sword laid on top of me carefully. "What am I hearing?" Mabel said.

"What are you hearing?" Wendy said. "I'm hearing a man calling Dipper, PineTree. I was screaming to Dipper with fear and sadness." Mabel said. "The man...is Bill?!" Mabel said in shock. "Bill~" I mumbled again but weakly.

They all looked at me and I started to wake up. My vision got very blurry. "Hi, Dipping Sauce." Mabel said happily. "Dipper." Wendy and Soos said happily. "Kiddo." Stan said happily too. I saw the sword and started to freak out fast.

I pushed my sword to the ground fast with fear. I started to freak out and Mabel grabs my hand. I looked at her and started to calm down slowly. Soos grabbed my sword and walked to me. Mabel stops Soos from coming closer.

Soos stopped and waited holding my sword.
"Bill." I mumbled. "We read about Bill." Mabel said. "Keep Bill safe." I mumbled to myself. "Dipper, we can't keep Bill safe. He is super dangerous to all of us." Wendy said seriously.