Dipper's worsed day

~ Dipper's POV ~
My vision started to get blurry and I blank out. I started to wake up slowly and saw the man. He helped me get up slowly and smiled at me softly. "Who are you?" I said softly. "I will see you soon." He said smiling and vanished fast.

I looked around and no one is with me in the forest. I starts to run back to the shack so fast. I went to my room before Ford gets mad at me more. I sat down on my bed and Ford walked into my room angrily with Stan behind him.

"What did I tell you about going back into the forest, Dipper?!" Ford shouted as Stan hug me. "Ford, they arrived yesterday and she is not like herself. So calm down and stop being ruff at her!!" Stan shouted as he protects me.

"It's fine, Grunkle Stan. I do deserve it all for breaking the rules." I said as I look down to the floor softly. Ford grabs my arm angrily and took me to the basement. Ford push me in as I started to breathe heavily on the floor in there.

Ford locked me inside as I lay on the floor that is very cold. I closed my eyes as I fall asleep on the cold floor. As I sleep I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see Mabel. She walked in here and Ford locked us both here.

Mabel ran to me and hugs me happily. "It's ok. I'm here with you." Mabel whispered into my ear softly as she hugs me. A few hours later, I am finally able to go to my room again in the shack. I laid on my bed and fell asleep again.

Ford tried to wake me up but I didn't wake up. Mabel came in and found out that I have fever again. I'm starting to get fevers easily now a days so Mabel took my black jacket off slowly as I sweat out my fever. She put a different on.

I started to sweat out of my fever with my least favorite jacket without a shirt on. I started to sleep for another month and I started to wake up slowly. I got up and saw my scars. I started to cut my scars deeply again as I bleed out.

I wrap my cut and unzipped my jacket to stop feeling so hot. I walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen. Mabel saw me and start to smile softly that I'm awake again. Stan and Ford saw me and they both blushed very hard.

I sat down next to Mabel and slam my head to the table very miserable. Mabel pats my head gently as I have my head on the table. Grunkle Stan and Ford both snapped out of it and got back to what they were doing before I walk in.

I started to bleed from my forehead from the hit on the table hard. Mabel pat my head and I moved my head up. She gently started to put the bandage on my bloody forehead and clean the table before I laid my head back down.

She zipped up my least favorite jacket up and continued to drink her juice. Stan and Ford got so confused that I listen to Mabel but not them like I did 2 years ago. I moved my head up slowly and Mabel slides me some cold water.

I started to drink the cold water and they both looked at me in shock that I do anything she tells or gives me to do. I got up and started to walk out of the shack into the forest. I started to walk to the spot I always see the same man.

He looks at me softly and stands up. He smile at me softly and hugs me. "Tell me who you are?" I said softly as I look at the ground. He smiled softly and rubs my head then started to speak. "PineTree." Bill said. I moved my head.

"Bill?" I said in shock without showing all my expression to him. Francis found me with Bill and starts to hide while watching us. "PineTree what happened to your beautiful smile?" Bill said to me with a soft frown on his face sadly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I said with no emotion and Bill starts to turn blue slowly. Bill looks at me sadly and softly. "PineTree, please tell me what's going on?" Bill said putting his finger on my chin softly with a soft frown sadly.