-Chapter One-

Hello! Nice to meet you...Damn it, I'm so awkward. So this is Sterek fanfiction (duh) it'll start at Season 2 Finale, and be sort of based on the story line but loosely... (That didn't make sense whatsoever...) Enjoy!

|°|°|°|

Jackson's eyes shone blue. The pack all looked around at each other. Scott was confused, as was Lydia, Isaac, Chris and Allison. However nor Peter or Derek was, they knew exactly what they were doing. They both released Jackson. He dropped to the floor. He looked up, up to the rusting roof of the warehouse. His eyes brightly gleamed blue. Then he flopped back down to the ground. Human again. Jackson became a wolf. Lydia ran towards him, her tear stained cheeks had mascara running down them, she smiled.

"Jackson!" She said in a worried cry. Scott looked at Derek and Peter, confused.

"You had a plan too, Scott." Derek said blankly. Issac tried to cover his smirk but couldn't conceal it. Derek's usual blank expression lifted slightly, to a happier form.

"You should have told me." He said with the slightest annoyance peaking through his voice. Peter grinned.

"Oh, like you told us your plan to swap Gerard's tablets with some containing mountain ash." Peter said, his voice low. Derek smirked once again, Peter did too.

"He has a point." Isaac whispered to Scott.

"Shut up." Scott said as nice as possible. They all were smirking, but not laughing. Derek turned to Jackson and Lydia. He pointed at Jackson.

"You're a member of our pack now. Act like it. Get up." His words came out harsher than he'd expected but nevertheless, Jackson got up. He held Lydia's hand as he got up, Stiles was still missing, so he didn't see them holding hands. By now he'd got that he had no chance with Lydia because she loved Jackson. He no longer liked her. Peter folded his arms over.

"Back to the Hale household." He announced. And they all left.

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

At the Hale household, Scott slobbed about on the shredded sofa along with Isaac. And Jackson stayed close by Lydia.

"You know, Peter has a real liking for your pack." I heard Isaac say to Scott.

"This isn't my pack." Scott replied, vaguely calm. I kept listening. He was right, it's my pack.

"Well, you know. You belong to this pack so-"

"I don't belong to this pack."

"Where do you belong then?" Isaac said keeping his cool. It was amusing to watch him trying to keep his cool, as he can be very hot headed.

"I just..." Scott paused, I walked past the sofa and went into the other room to 'talk to Peter'. I didn't talk to Peter, I kept listening. I was intrigued. "I don't know where I belong."

"Here." Isaac said quietly, but still audible. Scott decides to not reply however he should of. It's rude to ignore people, even if it is just Isaac. "You know, I should probably get off." Isaac announced. I headed back into the room, purely to wave him off although I stopped, confused. Isaac lives here, he's an orphan.