-Chapter Eight-

Vote and Comment please? :)

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

I was shocked when Boyd came in, along with Derek. Then I was even more shocked that Erica came in. Erica and Boyd. Who'd of thought they'd come back by themselves?

"Well thanks but I'm sure my old bat here can-" Boyd reached out to my bat, yanking it from me.

"Yeah? What can it do now?" I didn't reply. Just remained stationary.

"Derek will watch over you, Boyd with Scott and I'll be around if I hear any of the pack howling."

"And me?" Isaac. Isaac emerged from the shadows of my house, looking freaky as hell.

"Isaac, you can watch over Scott too."

"What am I not capable?" Boyd asked.

"Deucalion could be after me but Scott is an Alpha also remember." Boyd shut up and none of them argued.

The rest of the pack had gone, to watch over each other, so me and Derek hung around in my room.

"Do you think Scott's okay?" I asked Derek, looking to the side of me, as we both lay on my bed. He turned over, to fully face me.

"I can go check on him?" He began to move, climbed off my bed. I grabbed him by the arm, doing him.

"No, stay." He lay back down, snuggling closer to me than he was before.

"Once this has all blown over, everything will go back to normal." Derek said comfortingly. I shook my head.

"It won't blow over, we're going to have to fight." Derek thought on my words for a while.

"You're right." He said finally. I nodded.

"I know I am."

"Hey, I'm the Hale. I should be arrogant, not you." He said smirking, I smirked right back at him. His smirk turned slowly into a frown as his ears pricked up. "Your dad's home."

"It's okay, he checks in on me once. That's all." I said quietly. Derek nodded, then slowly leaned in and kissed my cheek. I pressed my lips to his, he took onto my lips gladly, kissing me back. He added pressure to the kiss, by placing his hand behind my neck, pushing my face closer to his. He nibbled on my lip, wanting to deepen the kiss, I let him but I gently placed my hands on his chest, to calm him down a little. I felt my face heat up as his tongue slipped past my lips.

"Stiles I'm-" Dad. I panicked, shoved Derek away from me, causing him to land on the floor with a thud. "Home." He opened the door, I was lay on my bed totally flustered. "You okay?" He asked confused. I nodded.

"Yep. Great." I said quickly, my voice cracked.

"Why are you up so late?" I glanced at my alarm clock, 1:35am.

"So early. I didn't realise...Night dad."

"Night son." He shut the door behind him, fully and I listened to his footsteps as he walked off. I leaned over the side of the bed, peering down at Derek. His head had blood dripping from it.

"I hit my head on the cabinet." He mumbled, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, sourwolf..." I held my hand out, to help him up but he ignored it.

"Shut up. I'm not a sourwolf." Derek told me, as he lay back down next to me. Lightly, I pressed my palm to his head, stopping the blood flow. "It's okay, I'll heal in a minute." I lifted my hand up off of his head, the cut had healed and we both still had blood on us. I got off the bed, jumping up and pulling Derek into my en suite.

"Here." I said as I dabbed a wet towel on his head, to rid of his blood. He grinned.

"Thanks." Once I'd wiped all the blood off, I washed my hands. "You should get some sleep."

"I'll skip school tomorrow." I said.

"No, you won't." I finished rinsing my hands off and dried them on a towel. "You'll be safe there, I can't watch over you tomorrow so with Isaac, Boyd, Erica and Scott, I think you'll be better off."

"Fine." I went back into my room, stripping my clothes off as Derek washed his own hands. I climbed into bed, wriggling under the sheets to get comfortable. Derek came in, finally and smirked.

"You go sleep then." I nodded and he kissed my cheek again. I cheekily pulled his face down to mine, forcing his lips to mine. We kept kissing. 

"Der-" I kept listening to the footsteps of my dad coming. "Dere-" He broke away, sadly.

"Okay, I'm going..." He pressed his lips to mine one last time, ruffled my hair and then crept out my window. Dad opened the door, looking at me suspiciously.

"I heard talking."

"I didn't." I said, trying not to smile at what just happened. He left and I settled down into a sleep, knowing Derek was on my roof, protecting me.

|°|°|°|

It was the night of the full moon, Boyd and Cora had gone missing, the pack frantically searched for them. Scott soon found Boyd trying to attack two young children in a shed. Boyd ripped off the shed, revealing the small kids. Boyd looked up, staring at the firefly which flew past, only to look book and the kids were gone. Scott saved them.

Scott lost track of Boyd, whilst saving the kids, so turned to Derek for help.

"I saw Boyd, he was attacking two young kids, I lost him though... Cora?" Derek shook his head. "We need help."

"It's not going to work." Derek said to Scott as he got out of Derek's new SUV.

"I can try." He got out and Isaac turned to Derek.

"So your sister..." Derek sent Isaac a hard stare. "Yeah, bad timing. I'll ask again later." Derek sent Isaac another hard stare. "Or never. I'm good with never." Derek, content, turned back to Scott, who was talking to Chris.

|°|°|°|

They'd rescued all the pack, saving the human race from any murders and saving another wolf from becoming a murderer.

Peter arrived, to talk to Derek at Derek's new place, the loft.

"Deucalion's plan was to kill the two of them." He folded his arms across his body, like usual. "Getting rid of your baggage, to make it easier to get you in his pack."

|°|°|°|

StErEk