-Chapter Twelve-

This is going to be another chapter without Teen Wolf's actual plot line, I've already missed out a lot of the plot line so why not?

The Picture '.'

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

"Stiles?" I curved my back more, to fit into Derek's curve.

"Hm?"

"How long have we been asleep for?" I shrugged, then began to plot a smart remark.

"For how long we've been asleep for." I felt Derek's smile against the skin on my neck. Even though I was the small spoon, his head was burried into my neck.

"I need to get up." He stated, but didn't move an inch.

"Why?" I groaned, still half asleep.

"Peter's shouting me, can't you hear?" His stubble tickled my neck as he spoke, I began fidgeting. "Stop." He complained, I fidgeted even more, because he was still moving. "Stiles." I began to laugh, so god dammit ticklish. He moved from my neck, the cool air rushed to me. I definitely wasn't sleepy anymore. He got up off the bed, by climbing over me. I smirked as he straddled my leg in mid-climb. His face fell flat when he saw my face, then we both chuckled it off. He left the room, jogging out to find Peter.

I yawned, sprawling across Derek's bed. When I finally had got up, I took myself in Derek's drawers, robbing a sweater that I could throw on. I threw it on, its sleeves engulfing my arms.

"You know, you two suit each other." Isaac's voice startled me. I turned to the doorway, where he stood smirking. "You two spooning was a pretty weird sight, considering a week or two ago you were slamming each other into walls."

"Oh no, I assure you, sourwolf still slams me into walls." Isaac held his hand up.

"I don't wanna know."

"It's nothing like th-" Isaac walked off, leaving me awkwardly stood in Derek's sweater, alone. Oh well. I walked out too, off to find Derek. I snuck down the stairs, where Peter was sat with his legs crossed and Derek pacing. He stopped when he saw me.

"What's happened?"

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

He asked so innocently. He was so innocent. Young. Silly. Naïve. I realised I'd been staring. I turned away, nervously. I glared at Peter. How was I going to tell him this? How?

"You see, Stiles. Werewolves all have these things called a mate." Peter started, I shifted uncomfortably. Stiles moved, to stand next to me. I didn't know how he'd react about all of this, so I didn't move when he snugged up to my arm. "When a wolf meets their mate, everything is normal," Peter continued. "But as they get closer to their mate, their mate makes them intoxicated. The wolf becomes unable to control themselves. For a wolf, it's rare to find their mate but..."

"But what?" Stiles mumbled against my arm.

"I found you, Stiles." I said quietly. I watched his eyes widen, even over his sleepiness.

"I'm your mate?" Stiles asked me in a whisper.

"Yes, you are." I said simply. I pulled him into my chest. He wrapped his arms around my back tightly. He mumbled something into my chest, I couldn't hear him since his whole face was pressed closely to me. "What?"

"Nothing." He said pulling his head slightly away from me to speak.

|°|°|°|

Derek and Stiles had stayed together the whole day, cuddling in Derek's bed. Derek wore nothing but boxers and Stiles wore boxers and Derek's sweater.

"Please." Stiles begged, twisting himself so he was facing Derek.

"I don't know about it yet, Stiles." Derek said. Stiles squeezed Derek's bicep further.

"It's just Scott." Derek looks away, deciding.

"What if he-"

"He tells the pack? They're going to find out anyway." Stiles pleaded.

"They might not."

"One way or another." He smirked at Derek. He was going to tell them.

"No. I'm not telling them." Derek said quickly jumping to conclusions.

"I know, I will." Derek shot him a glare.
"Can we wait at least a week?"

"The longer we leave it, the more your teenage pack will freak out." Stiles said convincingly.

"Fine."

"But please Derek-" He stopped, staring wide eyed at the man. "Fine? So we can tell them?"

"We can." Derek said finally.

"Well thank goodness, I don't want to get eaten by your pack."

"Eaten?"

"You know, if I hurt you?"

"Hurt me? I don't think so, Stiles." Derek smirked. Stiles whacked his chest.

"I can do damage."

"Yeah, to a fly." Derek said grinning at the teenager.

"Hey, flies are quick, that means I'm so amazingly fast. So fast I'd hit you and you wouldn't know it was me."

"Okay Stiles." Derek said, agreeing sarcastically. "Safe to say I'm safe from you."

"Hey, you better watch your back." Stiles smirked, then burried his head into Derek's neck. Derek liked the feeling of it. It made his insides warm up.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah?" The younger boy looked up, curiously staring into Derek's eyes.

"I really like you." The words shocked Stiles, he didn't reply, just kissed Derek's chest as it was close to his face. "I'm going to keep you safe. Protect you."

"You sort of already do-"

"No, you protect me. You have a constant care for me. Like when I had the silver bullet in my arm." They both smiled simultaneously. "I would have died if you didn't help me."

"I could have ended up chopping your arm off though."

"You still would have saved me." They kissed, their lips lingering on each others for a while. "Thank you."

"You would have saved me too, Der."

"Well, it's in my nature to save my mate-and my pack members."

"Pack?"

"You're part of my pack, Stiles." Derek's voice got quieter. "You always have been." Stiles gave Derek a warm smile. He was giving off the pheromone of affection, so much that Peter could feel it from downstairs.

"Thanks Der." Their kiss this time was sweet, making them both flourish in affection and happiness.

|°|°|°|

Do you people like this story?

-Til next time:)