-Chapter Nineteen-

Derek arrived at Stiles' door, nervous. He took in a deep breath and knocked. There was no answer. He knocked again. Nothing. He'd have to take option 2, Stiles' bedroom window. He climbs up the wall, aided by the wooden wall plant grower and taps violently on Stiles' window. Stiles wales up, annoyed to see Derek and sticks his middle finger up at him. Derek continues to pound on the glass. As an attempt to ignore, Stiles turns over, facing away from the window. But Derek's banging gets louder. Hopelessly giving up, Stiles gets up and unlocks the window, frowning like a lost puppy. Derek climbs in, taking a seat on Stiles' bed. Stiles sits down next to him, staring into his lap sadly.

"I know how this is going to sound...but I'm sorry." Derek begins. "Peter made me realise, leaving you would be the worst mistake I could make for you. I can't leave you, I don't want to and I really don't want to hurt you anymore." Stiles looks up to Derek.

"I love you." He says quietly. Then he collapses into Derek's arm, burying his head in Derek's neck. Derek kisses the top of his head and caresses his hair. "Stay?" Derek nods.

Stiles untuckes himself from Derek and lays down on his bed, pulling the covers onto him. Derek slides off his jeans, since they would be uncomfortable to sleep in, and gets in bed next to Stiles. Pulling Stiles into him, Derek provides warmth for his mate. Stiles had always been the one.

|°|°|°|

In the morning, Derek is still there clutching onto Stiles' sides. Stiles makes somewhat of a groan and a yawning sound.

"Do you have to be so loud?" Derek asks with a rough morning voice.

"Loud? Me? No more like yourself when we're having hot saucy-"

"Shush." Derek's hair is a hot mess. Stiles tugs on a few strands. Derek grunts loudly.

"You're the loud one here." Smugly announces Stiles.

There was no point in trying to sleep when Stiles was awake, so Derek opened his eyes. Stiles was closer than he had expected. Pushing himself forward, Derek gently sucked on Stiles' bottom lip. Stiles moaned. Derek kept sucking until both of their lips were becoming swollen. Stiles reacted immediately to the loss of contact from Derek's lips and pushed his hands into the waistband of Derek's boxers. Derek's breathing pauses, slightly shocked. Grinning, Stiles made contact with Derek's 'fun stick' and began pumping. Derek's bottom lips dropped a little, revealing his square teeth.

"Derek, I want you to..." Stiles voice was low and deep. "Fuck me." Derek smirked with excitement. He reaches his hands up and pulls off Stiles' shirt.

"We should probably hurry, your dad is home after all." Derek said deeply. The pair immediately set to it, removing each other's boxers and Derek kissing his way down Stiles' happy trail. Stiles gripped Derek's shoulders tightly.

|°|°|°|

"Oh my-Derek!" Stiles moaned out. Derek kept grinding into Stiles, loving the new found tightness. "Fuck-" Derek groaned. He way ready to release his loaded. He kept ploughing into Stiles, enjoying Stiles' moans underneath him.

"So good-God I love you." Derek claimed, bending lower to kiss Stiles' stomach and pushed into him further. Stiles arched his back. It felt so good.
"God-I'm-" Derek pumped in and out a little quicker. "Ah fuck." He shot out his load, riding it out in order to get enough friction for Stiles to release his load also.

"Yes Derek-I-Ah!" Quickly muting him from loud moans, Derek smooched the heck out of Stiles. His moans still came out but as hums. Derek pull out, crudely watching his jizz drip out of Stiles.

"That was-"

"So good." Derek whimpered and lay his head on top of Stiles' chest.

|°|°|°|

Panicked, Stiles attempted to push Derek's head off his chest.

"Der, my dad's coming-"

"Stiles do you want pancakes-Derek." Sheriff says walking in. He stares at Derek, who's eyes are closed lazily. Derek is lay on top of Stiles still, no attempt of Stiles shooing him, would work. The covers are covering Derek from the lower back and Derek's body is covering the Sheriff's vision of his son's part. Derek snarled a little before opening his eyes.

"Sheriff..." His stomach was unsettled, slightly nervous about what the Sheriff had to say about a shirtless Derek on top of a fully naked Stiles.

"Be down for breakfast in ten." And he walks out cringing. Derek looks up at Stiles. They laugh, a prominent blush on Stiles' face. Derek gets off Stiles, standing in his birthday suit. He gets his boxers on and his shirt.

"Don't you want a shower?"

"With you?" Asks Derek.

"Hell yeah." Grinning, Derek strips off and takes his clothes into Stiles' en suite. Stiles follows, taking no clothes.

They shower together, a large soapy mess but sweet smelling rose shampoo rises in the air. Derek gets changed, returning into Stiles' bedroom and choosing some clothes for him. He chooses a white with black checkered shirt and a pair of grey skinny jeans. Stiles smiles at the clothes, finding a pair of red boxers and then putting on the clothes. Derek kisses his forehead and they set off down the stairs together.

|°|°|°|

"How much maple syrup?!" Stiles yells at Derek.

"I need my energy with you." Derek replies in a snarky tone.

"I think I need the energy with all that f-" Derek coughs, indicating Stiles to stop talking and change the topic. "I prefer lemon and sugar on my pancakes..."