-Chapter Sixteen-

Picture. I can't even... Maybe it's more the reason to date him;)

-Derek-

"So what?" I asked Erica, confused to why she seemed so shocked.

"His dad is okay with his son dating a werewolf?" Erica leaned over me, her hair covering the pages of my book.

"Erica, he doesn't know that."

"Why not?" She seemed shocked, as if I should have told him. Should I have? It's up to Stiles really, it's his dad.

"That's not up to me."

"Well, you're the werewolf that's close to him."

"Scott more than me."

"You in a different way though."

"Erica." I sent her a warning look, warning her off for the peeving questions and comebacks.

"Come on, you're going to have to tell him eventually. Especially because you can get his son pregnant."

"Erica please stop." I sighed, thinking about it. It's true. If I knotted in him, there's a chance he could get pregnant.

"Imagine that: 'Sheriff, I knotted in your son, since I'm a wolf, I got your son pregnant.' Or: 'Sheriff, me and your son are expecting a baby.'" She laughed. I was annoyed now, not only was she peeving into my private business but she was also talking about my knot.

"Erica."

"Come on, Derek." I felt my face flush a bit. "Imagine him having your baby. That'd be adorable, his brown eyes, your hair and the cutest little wolfy ears." She began making 'aww' noises.

"Shut up, Erica." I hissed. I stood up, walking away from her and up the crooked stairs to my room.

"Admit it Derek! It would be adorable!" She yelled, peeking her head through my door.

"No. Stop yelling, I'm only here."

"Admit it then!" She ran off, laughing when I glared at her, my eyes blood red.

Quietly, I took out my phone from my drawer. I scrolled down through my contacts, pausing at Stiles name. No, I thought. He'll do it himself. I don't need to worry him about telling his dad. Not yet...

|°|°|°|

Stiles stared at the empty spot on his bed. It was still warm from where Derek had been. He shivered, the cold sneaking up on his now unshielded body. He got up, heading straight out of the door, downstairs to his dad.

"Thank you." He said sluggishly to the Sheriff.

"Where's he gone?"

"He left a while ago," Stiles sat down, after retrieving his bowl of Honey Cheerios. "To you know, run some errands or something."

"He better not be ditching you already."

"Dad, he wouldn't." Stiles voice went quieter. "I know he wouldn't."

"Just be careful Stiles."

"You still don't trust him, do you?" The Sheriff shook his head, causing his whispy hair to jiggle.

"It's not that, I just don't want him to break your heart. See you in a bit, kiddo." He scrubbed Stiles' head. He picked up his keys and left without another word.

Stiles groaned at the thought of school tomorrow. He wouldn't be able to see Derek until late at night, when his dad would be home. And he'd be busy doing homework to concentrate on Derek at all.

|°|°|°|

"Ugh, Derek."

"Just get the stupid work done, then we'll actually get some time together before I have to go."

"But it's so hard." Dirty thoughts collected in his mind, being the horny teenager he was. A smirk lifted on his lips as he figured the answer to question 4d. Only question 5 to go.

Less than 10 minutes later, he was done, slamming his maths book shut. He pounced on Derek, like a tiger. Kissing his lips gently, un-tiger like.

"Stiles?"

"Yup?" Stiles pulled back from the kiss, now at arms length away from Derek's face.

"How are you going to tell your dad about us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Werewolfs, kanimas. That Halloween party on a full moon." Derek recalled from Matt.

"We'll show him...but not yet, I don't want him to know yet. He'll freak. Especially since...your one." Stiles smiled, tugging at Derek's shirt, hinting he wanted him to get up. "Come pick a film."

Derek and Stiles snuggled up to each other, watching 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows'. The laptop was warming up their laps, the light off, so to Stiles' dad it looked like Stiles was asleep.

The film finished, Stiles turned off the laptop and cozied into Derek's chest.

"Are you staying?"

"I should have gone a while ago but yes." Derek replied, kissing the top of Stiles' head.

"Good because your staying anyway. Whether you like it or not."

"And if I got up and left?"

"You're not going to, so no need for discussion."

"I know," He smiled at Stiles. "I know."

"Damn right you should know."

The pair laughed and chuckled for a while, until Stiles began choking on his own saliva.

"God. So incapable of breathing." He muttered to himself.

"Learn to get better then."

"Hey, it's harder than it sounds. Sourwolf."

"Yeah, yeah. Okay."

|°|°|°|

CHECK OUT MY ONE SHOTS STEREK BOOK:)