-Chapter Ten-

I love you:p I decided not to do "Motel California" because there'd be no Sterek in it!

|°|°|°|

-Derek-

Scott came to the loft, just him and Stiles.

"Deucalion and his pack are in Allison's building. They live there."

"We know." I said calmly. Stiles stared at me, I gave him a funny look so he looked away blushing.

"Maybe they want Derek to know where they are." Scott suggested.

"Maybe they don't care." Peter said, appearing from the stairway.

"We'll attack them, killing the Alphas first-"

"Why kill?"

"Blandly moral, Scott but he's got a point." Peter says, I turned to him, scowling.

"Why do we need this kid anyway?" Cora asked me, aiming at Scott.

"That 'kid' saved your life." I pointed out to Cora. "We can't sit back and wait for them to make the first move, we need to do something, Scott." I said.

"We can't defeat the whole pack." Scott said.

"We're not going after the pack, we're going after Deucalion." Cora said getting slightly frustrated.

|°|°|°|

We arrived at the abandoned mall, approaching Deucalion, Scott tried to convince me to not kill them. But they'd have to be killed or they'd kill us. Kali slid down the concreate collum, making me wrath in anger. She almost killed me. Ennis also appeared, from the escalator and finally, the twins. Standing near the ledge above level one of the mall. I flicked my claws out, as did the rest of my pack and I headed straight for Deucalion. I was slammed back by Kali's foot to my head. I growled as she grinned. The twins merge together, forming one huge beast. Boyd fended off Ennis, like a meaty battle. Isaac began to fight the twins, only to be thrown across the floor. Scott reluctantly came in, to be thrown into a wall.

I twisted Kali's arm, forcing her to receive an elbow to her face. She temporarily was distracted, turning around kicking Boyd away and she held Cora by her throat with her foot.

"I'll kill her." Kali said. It was Cora or the pack.

An arrow head flew past me, distracted all of us. It hit the twin beast and the morphed back into separate wolves. We turned, following the arrow to Allison. We took the chance, Scott was facing off Ennis so I came up behind Ennis. Scott scampered away, most probably injured. We kept moving closer and closer to the edge. In aid of help, Scott slashed at Ennis's leg. But it turned. Ennis flipped us around. And I landed a whole floor down.

|°|°|°|

I was weak when I got back to the loft. I wanted to tell the pack and Stiles that I was alive but I didn't have the strength. I was bleeding, Ennis during the fight had reopened the wound near my stomach, so it was painful too. The whiplash and back ache from the landing didn't add to my mood.

"Peter..." I said as loud as I could. A head peered into my room. He helped me, by bandaging my torso up. "Get the pack-and Stiles." He nodded and then disappeared.

The first person that got to the loft was Stiles. I was glad of it. He was the first person I had wanted to know I was alive.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked me, as he sat next to me on my bed. I pulled the sheets up further, to cover my cold chest. And I was cold. I spotted a blood patch on the sheets though, I winced in pain as I tried to move the sheets so Stiles wouldn't see.

"I guess so." I said finally.

"You don't look it." He reached for my cheek, cupping it in his hand. I leaned into his hand.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Scott told me that you were dead..." Stiles said breaking the silence. I looked up wearily, his eyes were watering.

"Don't cry..." I said, wiping the tears from his cheeks with my thumb.

"He thought you were dead too. He still doesn't know..." His eyes kept producing tears, I kept wiping them away. He moved his hand off my face, so he could pull his sleeve down and wipe his own face.

"He'll know soon, I assigned Peter the task of getting you and the pack together, here."

"Why did he get me first?"

"He knows," I said quietly.

"Knows what?"

"Knows that you're dating me." He blushed intensely at the thought, I chuckled. My eyes began to sting at the pain from laughing.

"What did he say?" He said shyly.

"He said be careful." Stiles pulled a funny face.

"Why?"

"Because you're human." He nodded. He got up to leave and I grabbed his arm.

"Don't. Go." I said fiercely. He sat back down beside me. He glanced down, then stared wide eyed at the sheets. I sighed. "It's okay." I tried to stop him taking the covers off me but I was too weak.

"You are still bleeding...Why isn't it healing?" He lifted up my shirt, to notice it had also bled through the bandage Peter put there too.

"It was already a deep wound, but an Alpha reopened it." His fingers skimmed my stomach.

"You're cold too..." He looked at me, brows furrowed. Tears began falling from his eyes again. "Are you dying?"

"No, Stiles. I wouldn't do that to you." I reached up to him, in pain, I wiped his tears away again. He looked down at my torso again, at my skin which was bruised yellow and green. "See I'm okay." I mumbled as I pulled his face to look me in the eyes.

"You're in pain, you're bruised, you're-" I pulled myself up, to kiss him. It shut him up alright. I felt myself healing. He was helping me heal. I didn't know how it worked but it was happening. I was healing.

"I can feel myself healing already." I said smiling sincerely at him. His mood lightened up a little, I kissed him once again then broke away when Peter came in.

"The pack's here." I wiped Stiles' face off with my thumb so he didn't look like he'd been crying and Peter let the pack in.

"Derek..." The pack all said, smiling. I smiled back for the first time, they saw me for me. Not for the harsh me.

|°|°|°|

Triple update:0 = Triple Stereeeek:D