❛ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 ❜ | 𝑪𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Cristina Yang x f!reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none
-𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

It could be said that at the beginning it was more difficult to converse with her than any other intervention... of course, it is normal for attendings to make fun of interns, but to be able to have at least one consultation. "Dr. Yang, I..." "What's up?!" she usually always answers in a frustrated way or sometimes doesn't answer at all.
"Forget it, I'll take care of it, you can go" "But I-"
"Did you hear me?" Yeah, it would a better goal than doing a whole surgery on your own.
You've always admired Cristina Yang as a surgeon, but working with her, she looked even more amazing. The days you were with her were the best, she always had interesting cases and was successful in each one.
The day she spoke to you was after a hard surgery. You've never seen her so panicked, all that blood, the sound of the monitor. She had done this procedure a billion times, yet something was wrong. You had seen her do it several times, even in the gallery. You just acted on instinct, and the monitor sound was gone. The look in her eyes was indescribable.
From there she immediately noticed something about you that others didn't have. You finally managed to communicate, and sometimes you made speeches not only about work. Wow.
You conquered her. But now it seemed like she wanted to make you hers. She did everything to have you with her, now your future was cardiac surgery. You could never forget that evening. The hours seemed to go on and on, all you wanted was to go home. You were checking the post-ops and she came to check on you.
"Good work" she said.
"Well I didn't-"
"Oh shut up!" she immediately put her lips on yours.
"Thank you doctor Yang..."
In front of others she knew how to be strict with you, it made things much more exciting, and as soon as you were both free, you didn't miss the opportunity to see you in a call-room.
When you were home alone, you ordered plenty of food, watched TV, and almost always took long showers while singing and playing loud music. When you finished you started dancing, even naked, although Meredith once entered the house and was warmly welcomed. Well it's her fault, she didn't knock.
Once you had her, no one else could want her. Let's say it, jealousy is one of your flaws. Anyone could smell it from miles away! She tries to hide it, but in the end you always feel it. Aww it almost melts you that she cares about you.
After a while it was hard to keep things professional. You could easily give in to selling her every time she worked, but her weakest point is your looks. The fact that you were very sexy is one of the first things that was referred to. Well, you liked everything about her, literally. This girl is one of a kind about her, having a Cristina Yang in your life is the best thing that happened to you.
Once after finishing the night shift, you came back to his house sprawled on the floor. You literally couldn't move a muscle. She didn't say anything and just lying next to you.
"It's not funny" you complained.
"Oh I said nothing" you turned to her. "Hey"
"What?" you looked into her eyes for a while.
"I love you" she... laughed... "So you won't tell me?"
"Nah, at least not now" it's amazing she always manages to amaze you in every way. You managed to reach the sofa and threw a pillow at her.