❛ 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦 ❜ | 𝑨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 *smut*

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: April Kepner x f!reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: SMUT!!
𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 eccyuk hope you like it!

Your shift had finished earlier than how much you planned, so the house was now empty and all for you. You had lunch and wasted some of the time you had watching tv. Then you decided to have a shower, you just wanted to wash away that day and relaxing.

You turned on the shower water and took off your clothes, before you could enter the door opened.

"What a nice welcome" April giggled softly as she walked in and looked at you. You turned to your girlfriend, smiling.

"Oh, your shift finished early too I see" you said as she was still looking at you.

"Yes, luckily today wasn't really hard so I thought that I could spend the rest of the day with you" she approached you. "I mean, look, I don't even need to undress you or convince you, I'd say you already seem so ready" you chuckled at her words.

"Actually I was going to have a shower" you said placing your arms around her neck, still smiling at her pretty face.

"Yeah you know, a shower it's exactly what I needed" April said giving you a little kiss.

"Fine" you smirked before getting into the shower. "I'm waiting for you"

April looked at you and quickly undressed herself, her clothes on the floor near yours, then she joined you. She watched you for a few seconds, the hot water falling on your skin and caressing your shapes, your hands through your hair rinsing your whole body.

"So are you just going to stare or..?" you chuckled softly looking up and down at her. She approached, you could see a smirk on her face. She cupped your face with her hands softly to kiss you, her lips pressed on yours in a passionate kiss. Your arms were wrapped around her waist as you deepend the kiss, letting your tongue intertwining with hers. The water in tune with your bodies only relaxed you more, April then started kissing your neck, savoring every inch of your skin, making you panting more in desire. She slid one hand up between your legs, while the other squeezed softly one of your breasts. A little moan escaped from your mouth at her touch, she slipped her fingers inside you, already so wet, causing you more moans.

"I missed seeing your little pretty face today" she sighed as her lips were now under your jaw. In response you moaned again, her fingers went deeper inside you and you held onto her back, lowering until you grabbed her ass.

She looked at you smirking, your pleasured face was just art to her right now, she increased the pace of her fingers, you were very close to your orgasm. She kissed you making you moan into her mouth, pushing you against the shower wall. Once you reached your orgasm you let your head falling behind as she kept teasing you while squeezing your breast and enjoying the sound of your pleasured moans.

Then you took control pushing her against the shower wall, as you gasped since she was still inside you.
"Yeah babe, you don't know how much I've missed you too today" you said sighing and looking at her smirking. She just reciprocated the smile removing her fingers from you. You kissed her intensly on her lips before going down to her chest and reaching her breasts. With your teeth you teased softly one of her nipples. The water was still barely touching your bodies, your lips slid on her abdomen until arriving at the wettest spot. You kissed it gently before finding your way inside her with your tongue. As you sucked her clit she tightened her grip on your hair.

"Fuck Y/n" she panted your name feeling you sucking like she was the best thing you were tasting in that moment. Actually she was. You heard another louder moan from her, making you smirk while you were going deeper with your tongue.

Your hands were placed on her thighs, you could feel her legs getting weaker and weaker as you continued, which made you increase the intensity of how you were enjoying every part of her.
"God, I- I'm about to..." she moaned cutting the sentence off, you knew she was almost to her limit, so once again you kept teasing her clit licking.
With a last deep moan she was now coming, feeling all the pleasure taking over her body, holding onto you as her legs were shaking a little. You went back focusing on her, you smirked at her and licked your lips before placing them on hers.

The rest was just the two of you helping each other taking a shower, between giggles, kisses and still more teasing, then the long session ended.

"That's a pity that we can't dedicate so many time to each other because of our shifts, even at the hospital" you said helping her to get out the shower.

"I know, but at the hospital wouldn't be professional, I'm your trauma boss" she added. You sighed in frustration, then turned to her.

"Yes, my hot trauma boss" she smiled at you and you gave her a little kiss. "Mine"