❛ 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 ❜ | 𝑪𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Carina DeLuca x f!reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none
ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 WonderWoman1941 hope you like it <3

It was all in 24 hours and you could already feel all your body shake in happiness and excitement. If you think that tomorrow you would have got married it still felt so surreal. And with an amazing woman, Carina DeLuca.
Right now you were still at the hospital, a trauma had just arrived, so you had put all your feelings aside and do what you could do best, saving lives. The paramedics had already come in starting to list the case, you helped them to take the patient in a room. It had been a serious car accident and the woman was also pregnant, so you called OB/GYN. When you pronounced that phrase and saw Carina walking in, it all instantly seemed so familiar, like the first day you've met each other.

You still remember it like it was yesterday, a woman had been run over, and was halfway through her pregnancy. The way she behaved with patients immediately struck you, she was so sweet that she managed to reassure you too. At that time she was new at the hospital, and you felt the need to get to know her right away, that smile and those eyes on you the first time she saw you got inside you completely. And during the surgery, step after step, your gazes couldn't help but meet everytime. You didn't believe in this kind of things, like love at first sight, but with her it's been different because you had immediately felt something building inside you, the same was for her.

And here you are today, again in the same situation, your hands and bodies concentrated on the surgery, but your minds and hearts were already thinking about tomorrow.

"I wonder how you can stay so focused, I mean, I really admire you for this" Carina said giggling softly.

"Focused? Oh God I feel like I'm going to explode every minute, I'm too excited" you said smiling under the mask.

"I know right, I just can't wait to be your wife" you could hear the joy in her voice.
"Me too darling" you said. "You know what, I also can't stop thinking if everything is ready, I just want it all to be perfect" you sighed.

"I get that, it's something that never stops to pressure you, the anxiety and all that stress damn" she laughed softly. "But Andrea and all my frieds helped me a lot, he made me sure that all was perfect and I hope so"

"Yeah, Meredith, Amelia, Jo, Arizona and Alex helped me a lot too, I think without them I wouldn't made it" you said as you continued the procedure carefully. "Why is marrying someone you love so stressful?" You asked chuckling.

"Well, it must be the best day of our lives, I think it's normal some stress. And it'll be worth of it, bambina" she looked at you, even she was wearing the mask you could see her smile.

"Yes, you're right" you reciprocated the look.

After she completed the cesarean section, you still had a lot to do, Carina moved the baby where the nurses placed her in an incubator, ready to take her to peds.

"So, see you tomorrow" you said before she could leave.

"See you tomorrow and good luck with the surgery" she smiled at you before leaving with the nurses.

The surgery luckily went well, the woman was stable, the same for the baby. Your shift was over, so you went home to celebrate the night before tomorrow with your friends, which had taken pretty long, but it didn't matter since you couldn't sleep. Your mind was too awake.

The day after you woke up early and had a shower, before waking up the girls who stayed with you all the night. Meredith and Amelia prepared the dress for you, after you came out of the bathroom they helped you to put it on. The sight of yourself in that wedding dress have already had a big effect on you that facing this whole wonderful day was even too much.

"You're so beautiful" they said to you. "Hey, this is not a dream" Meredith added. You laughed softly.

"Yeah I'm just trying to realize everything"

"Damn, I'm already going to cry" Arizona said, looking at you.

"Oh, do not please, or I will too" you chuckled. When everything was ready, they helped you to get in the car.

The wedding wouldn't be in Seattle, but in a location not far away. You and Carina didn't want something very big, something intimate and simple was enough. It would have been an outdoor ceremony with all your loved ones. The journey seemed endless, but finally the car stopped at the destination. Your bridesmaids preceded you, then your moment arrived. You could feel everyone's eyes on you when you were walking, but your eyes were only focused on your future wife, right in front of you. She was sobeautiful, as always, at the sight of you her eyes were literally shining.

When the priest started the ceremony, you and Carina were just standing in front of each other, holding your hands and can't helping but smiling to each other. Your heartbeat increased every second, every single word about your story made you both almost cry in happiness and gratitude. During the exchange of the wedding rings it was a miracle that you didn't drop it. And then, it was that moment, that question finally arrived.

“Y/n L/n, do you take Carina DeLuca as your wife? Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, for as long as both of you shall live?” you grinned at her.

"Yes, I do!" holding the tears was now more difficult.

"Carina DeLuca, do you take Y/n L/n as your wife? Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better and for worse, for so long as you both shall live?” she gave you the same grin.

"God, yes, I do!" She exclaimed.

"I officially declare you wife and wife, you may now kiss" you both didn't wait one more second to approach and giving you the first kiss as a married couple. As you kissed, everyone started clapping.
The party and celebrations could begin, even if you and her could only think about your life together and what it would be like with each other every day of your lives. Everything was amazing, also all your favorite people made this day very special, but for you and Carina felt like in a romance novel every second of it.

After the night has come and all the guests congratulated one last time before leaving, you and your wife reached your hotel room, that had been prepared. You sat on the soft bed looking around.

"I still can't realize this" you sighed, still thinking about this wonderful day.
"And maybe I can, because my awesome wife is right in front of my eyes" she smiled leaning in to kiss you. You placed your hands on her cheeks, deepening the kiss.

"What a honour to be married to such a beautiful italian woman like you" you whispered in the kiss.

"And what a honour to have you all for me this night and all the nights that still have to come" she whispered, with a hand moving a lock of your hair and the other one played teasingly with the sleeve of your dress.

She made you lay down on the bed positioning herself on top of you.
"Ti amo, bambina" she said pressing a soft kiss on your neck and then looking at you.

"Ti amo anch'io" you replied smiling, that was all the italian you learnt since you told her so many times. Her lips returned focusing on your neck, tasting your soft skin, you rested your head back against the pillow as your hands explored her body. Now it was just the two of you, forever and always.