❛ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 ❜ | 𝑮𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: George O'Malley x reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: none
-𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥

After a few days of meeting you, he immediately asked you out. You never expected it, but it made you very happy. At first you thought it was some kind of thank you after standing up for him and getting angry at others for him always being teased. Why did they do it? It didn't make sense. Since then he has never stopped being on you, and you realized that this guy would never bear to lose you.
He was a boy with a heart of gold, it was hard not to get attached. In the morning he always brought you coffee and croissants, your favorites, and when you were having a shitty day he helped you make it a little less shitty.
The nights when you enjoyed dancing at Meredith's house drunk were the best, but especially the one when he finally decided to kiss you. It was a little weird, well you were all definitely drunk, but it happened... unexpectedly. You went to get some chips and when you came back you found him in front of you. "You're so beautiful Y/n" he gave you a little kiss leaving you standing there and went back to dancing.
Since then, things have definitely gotten more serious between you. So at first he was a little embarrassed after remembering what had happened, but knowing him you knew it would take time and the wait was worth it. You didn't think being George O'Malley's girlfriend could be so good. He treated you like a queen, there was no better thing in the world.
One evening you were waiting for him at home, you couldn't wait for him to come back, you had prepared something to eat for the first time in your life, and you had planned all night. Unfortunately when he came back he didn't look very happy. He sprawled out on the sofa and vented to the world. Well, all your plans had failed, and at one point you couldn't stand him talking anymore, so you jumped on him. "Take me upstairs and let off steam all you want with me"
He knew how to treat you very well even sexually, and in front of others he managed to hold back
Nobody tolerates when you fight. Sometimes, however, it can be fun, because you both act like two children, and you always include everyone to try to be right. Oh, this can go on for days.
You like making him angry, you seem to enjoy it, and in the end you always know how to make him happy again. His character is what you love about him, he's not stupid like others say, he simply has his own way of doing that maybe only you understand. Seeing you happy is his favorite thing. There is nothing that makes him calmer and more proud of your happiness.
Jealousy doesn't exist in your relationship. It's amazing, you know. And everyone envies you for it. He only has eyes for you and you do the same
There is no better place than to be in his arms. There is a moment of the day dedicated to this on purpose! He loves to hold you in his arms while he showers you with kisses and tells you thousands of times that he loves you. At that moment there is nothing else you two appear. Then the others arrive and ruin the whole atmosphere...