HOW TO SURVIVE A SPIDER BITE!!!⚠️

Prevention: No one wants to get their but kicked by a spider, don't be the guy that did.

(1)Know if there are venomous spiders where you live.

(2) Read about the venomous spiders that live near you.

(3) Stay away from places where the spiders may live. Such as trees bushes and around the outside of your house.

(4) Wear the right clothes. If you are going to be gardening wear gloves to keep the spiders from biting you.

(5) Look out. If you see a venomous spider or don't know if it is venomous out in the wild don't get too close just back away. If you find a venomous spider in your home don't touch it or try and get it out call animal control.

(6) Stay back. I really shouldn't have to say this. But if you see a venomous spider do touch it or pick it up!

(7) Identification. Read about what venomous spiders live near you and learn to tell which one is witch. Or take a pitcher. If you can catch it and put it in a jar to bring to the hospital.

Habit: You don't like them in your home and they don't like you there.

(1) Learn about the habit of where the spiders live, so you can stay away from where they will most likely be.

(2) Don't go into arrears where spiders live when they are going to be most active. This will be during the summer between 6 and 8 at night.

(3) Different spiders live in different habits knowing which snakes live where can be life-saving.

Signs and symptoms: Pay attention to the following snake bite signs and symptoms. This will vary depending on what spider bit you.

(1) Itching or rash.

(2) Pain radiating from the site of the bite.

(3) Muscle pain or cramping.

(4) Reddish to purplish color or blister.

(5) Increased sweating.

(6) Difficulty breathing.

(7) Headache.

(8) Nausea and vomiting.

(9) Fever.

(10) Chills.

(11) Anxiety or restlessness.

(12) High blood pressure.

First aid: I hope with all my heart you will never have to use this.

(Nonvenomous spider bite. )

(1) Clean the wound with mild soap and water. Then apply an antibiotic ointment three times a day to help prevent infection.

(2) Apply a cool compress over the bite for 15 minutes each hour. Use a clean cloth dampened with water or filled with ice. This helps reduce pain and swelling.

(3) If possible, elevate the affected area.

(4) Take an over-the-counter pain reliever as needed.

(5) If the wound is itchy, an antihistamine, such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or cetirizine (Zyrtec) might help.

( Venomous spider bite. )

(1) Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Dial 911 or call local Emergency Medical Services EMS.

(2)Stay calm. Packing will increase heart rate which will make the venom travel through your body faster.

(3) Don't move. Moving will increase heart rate which will make the venom travel through your body faster.

(4) Wash the bite area with soap and water.

(5) Rest the area as directed to help your wound heal.

(6) Ice. Ice helps decrease swelling and pain. Put ice in a plastic bag. Wrap the bag with a towel and put it on the site of the spider bite for 10 to 20 minutes.

(7) Compress the wound. A compression bandage around the wound can reduce pain and swelling.

(8) Elevate. Keep the bite area above the level of your heart to help decrease redness and swelling. If you were bitten on the arm or leg, prop it on pillows to keep the area elevated comfortably.

(9) Do not attempt to remove venom. EVER!

(10) Wiat. All you can do now is wait for the ambulance or helicopter to pick you up.

Don'ts: No matter what never ever do the following!!! I mean ever!!!

(1) Suck out the venom. Like I said it doesn't work. And just because this is a spider bite, not a snake bite doesn't mean it will work.

(3) Useing a tourniquet. Do not apply a tourniquet. A tourniquet will cause more harm than benefit.

(4) Pressure Immobilization Technique. The Pressure Immobilization Technique is not to be used on spider or insect bites, except for the Funnel-web spider that lives in sandy Australia. So, if you live anywhere else you're good!

(5) Don't use hydrogen peroxide or alcohol, which can slow healing.

( Spiders just like snakes they don't want to bite you as much as you want to be bitten. If they do it is because they were scared acting in self-defense or were provoked. They mean you no harm and would rather use their venom to catch their prey not put you six feet under. And I said it once I will say it again. Antivenom is the only way to save you're a*s from a spider bite. )

Fun fact: Females can lay up to 3,000 eggs at one time. 

Fun fact: Jumping spiders can jump up to 30x their own length. That would be like a 6 foot tall man jumping the length of two baseball fields!

Fun fact: The 'daddy long-legs' you see might not actually be a spider. Yeah, I don't know what the heck that alien is either.