3

the next day....

jisung had woken up and did his morning rutine amd ate breakfast..

soon he finished his breakfast....

jisung pov: i wonder if minho will appear again..

jisung: minho...

no respond...

jisung: thats strange...

jisung sow a letter on top of the fridge and read it...

hey jisung this is minho i left you this letter to tell you that i wont appear until 6pm...thats the time i always appear... i forgot to tell you last night...

jisung: well that makes sense..i guess im still alone the whole day until 6pm...

jisung thought about what minho told him last night...jisung became mad when the names of those bastereds came to his mind...mark alex jack and mike...

jisung pov: i will find you and take revange for minho...

with that jisung took his laptop and started serching if he could find those guys...

jisung serched and serched but couldent find anything...

jisung was frustrated and thought it was enough serching for today it was already 5pm

jisung then started to watch something different to relive stress...so he started watching porn....

⚠️warning⚠️

jisung watch and listened to the moans and weird sounds the were makeing...
jisung pulled his member out and started masterbating...

his hand going faster and faster making sounds jisung moaned in a deep voice liking feeling...he continued pumping himself...soon he came in his hand... he took some tissues amd wippeded it of...

end of warning

jisung got up and made himself a cop of coffie...

little did he know that someone was watching his evry move...

jisung checked the time and sow that it was 6pm...

jisung pov: oh minho should appear naw...

jisung: minho....
.
.
.
.
.
.
minho: hi...
jisung: oh hey...
minho: how was your day..
jisung: good i guess...i tryed finding those bastereds but i couldent find them...
minho: its okay we can try another time  when i appear...
jisung: ok then tomorrow?
minho: tomorrow it is...

just like that thay sat there talking to each other asking questions...getting along yk...

11:03

jisung: so like can you like go outside..
minho: i mean yeah but no one can see me...
jisung: then how am i the only one seeing you..
minho: yup...
jisung: i guess im lucky..wanna go out and walk around...
minho: i mean sure but wouldent you be embarresed if someone sow you talking to the air...
jisung: i dont really care what others think...
minho: ok then lets go...

with that minsung went outside on the dark night...thay were walking around the city..thay sow that thay were the only ones walking at this time of the night...well in somones elses eyes it was only jisung walking around...

jisung: can you eat...
minho: i havent tryed but i think i can...
jisung: lets find out then...

thay went into a near by covenient store and bought snacks...

jisung: try eating min...

minho stared at the chip and slowly brought it to his mouth..he ate it...

minho: i guess i can eat...
jisung: thats great..

the night went on like this...thay did drink some alcohol well jisung did get a little drung while minho wasnt even effected by the alcohol...

it was 1am when thay returned home...

jisung: minho would you like to sleep on the bed...
minho: what about you were are you ganna sleep..
jisung: we could sleep together...
minho: not a bad idea sung...
jisung: what are we waiting for lets sleep....

jisung dragged minho to the room and thay layed on the bed and started coudling chest to chest...

jisung: wow minho your eyes look more beautiful up close...
minho: oh please tell me somthing i dont know...
jisung: damn your a sassy one...
minho: i know...
jisung: lets sleep naw..

jisung hugged minho closer wich made minho blush but he was lucky the lights were off and jisung was drunk and couldent really see well....

and with that thay fell asleep....

an: well i couldent wait ontil tomorrow so here it is...guess what maybe one of them is developing feelings for the other...hmmmm i wonder who..anyway bye bye...