12

The next day~~

Minho hasnt left his room since last night he didnt go to work  he juat cryed and cryed...

Meanwhile with jisung..

He was at work as ussual waiting for minho to come...but he didnt show up to work today which worried jisung a lil but he brushed it off thinking he was just late...

Few hours passed minho didnt show up...

Jisung texted him but he didnt reply that worried jisung even more so he asked his nephew yeong..

Jisung went to yeongs cabin and asked him..

Jisung: yeong do know why minho didnt come to work today?
Yeong: he didnt come to work??
Jisung: yeah do you know why..
Yeong: idk but maybe his sick or somthing..
Jisung: hmm alr i'll go check up on him if any coworker needs help your in charge ok?
Yeong: ( smile ) ay ay captain...
Jisung: good now excuse me...
Yeong: ofc have fun unkie...

Yeong waved at jisung as he left...

Jisung pov: (sigh)  this kid...

With that jisung left and drived straight to minhos house on the way there he checked his phone if minho had messaged him but no...

He soon arrived and got out of his car and went straight to the door knocking on it....

Knock

Knock

Knock

He waited a few minutes..

And the door oppened revealing minhos dad taehyung....

Jisung smiled and bowed to him greeting him..

Jisung: good afternoon mr. Lee how are you doing?

Tae just looked at him and sighed before speaking..

Tae: im doing fine , come inside we need to talk about somthing..
Jisung: alr...

Thay came inside and jungkook was in the living room waiting for them jisung greeted him aswell and sat down...

Jisung: what did you wanna talk about?

Tae: ( sigh )... are you dating my sun?

Jisungs: i- uh look i can explain everything mr. lee-

Tae: answer my question han..

Jisung: .....yes i am dating your sun but please let me explain-

Tae: explain what?  that age gap doesnt matter to you?

Jisung: look i know that our age gap is different but please let me explain everything...

Tae looked at him and then at jungkook  who nodded his head tae looked back at jisung..

Tae : fine explain it then...

Jisung: ( sigh lf relief ) thankyou...

After explaing everything....

Tae: so your telling me my sun was a ghost 20 years ago and he was stuck on earth...

Jisung: yes do you believe me now

Tae:....this is nonesensse how could anyone even see a ghost nor talk to him..

Jisung: but all of this is ture and i have proof-

Tae: enough! I dont wanna hear any of this bullshit anymore now please leave..

Jisung: but please you dont understand how long we had to wait-

Tae: I SEID LEAVE!! I DONT WANNA SEE AND MY SUN TOGETHER AGAIN NOW GO!!

jisung felt his heart brake and he just lowered his head and got up and left...

Minho who was upstairs heard everything and couldent hold his tears back anymore his whole world shattered into pieces  he ran into his room and looked the door and cryed his heart out...

With jisung

as soon as he left he went straight at home while driving he was so angry his tears rolled down slowly..

As soon as he went home he went to his room and closed his door shut locking it...

Out of anger he started throwing things around he couldent believe it right after everything was going so good it just had to be ruinnd...

Jisung: WHY!! JUST WHY!!!

he grabbed everything and threw it on the floor , glass shattered into pieces .... jisung fell on his kness and cryed....

Changlix heard everything and thay were worried about him  thay didnt know what happened that made him cry and brake everything out or anger...and thay didnt want to ask him yet thay let him calm down first  
Thay just hoped he was ok ...

3 hours later

Jisung was still in his room sitting on the floor...

Felix knocked on his door...

Felix: jisung huney are you ok?

No respond

Felix: sung Please open the door we are worried about you...

Thats when the door oppened reaviling a messed up jisung his face was covered in tears his hair was a mess...

Felix's eyes went wide the sec he sow him...

Felix: omg sung what happened...

Felix held his cheeks wipping his tears away...

Jisung: lix h-his dad w-wont let us b-be together....

Felix: shhh its ok huney its ganna be okay...

Jisung: h-he wont l-let me be w-with him lix...

Thats when jisung broke down infront of felix...

It was the first time felix sow him like that... he pulled him into a tight hug jisung hugged him back and cryed on his shoulder...

Jisung: i-its not o-ok lix  its n-not ok..

Felix: shhhhh let it all out kay...

With that jisung kept sobbing on his shoulder his tears never stoping...

Felix took him to a guesst room and told him to lay down and rest , he stayed there with him until he fell asleep...

After some time felix went downstairst and told changbin everything he knew he then went to clean up the mess jisung made in his room....

Minho and jisung were both heart broken and didnt know what to do anymore thay only wanted to be happy together but this isnt what thay expected...

An: hello well this is rear i finelly decited to update i've been busy ok  and i still am but anyways have fun reading and i know this is sad af so bye