4

a week went by like this...minho would appear at 6pm everyday...thay would hang out or try to find those basterds... but thay couldent...

in the mean time thay got really close with each other...thay even started flirting with each other a lil bit...

jisung had fallen in deep love with the older...while minho tryed not to fall in love with him....if he did it will end vary bad....i mean if he was human he would deffinetly date him...but he was a ghost he couldent....

later that night...it was 9pm...jisung had convinced minho to come to a club with him....

so thay went to the club and set down... minho kept looking around just to make  sure thay were safe...while jisung was busy admiring minho....no minho didnt notice him...

while minho was minding his own business he herd a voice that sent shiveres down his spine....

it was mark and his gang..

minho's eyes widdened and looked at jisung....

jisung: hey whats wrong...
minho: i-its them sung...

jisung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at where minho was ponting...

his blood started boiling when he sow those basterds....

jisung without thinking went to them and punched mark on his face..

mark: what the fuck is your problem dude....

mark seid holding his cheek...

jisung: you are my problem..
mark: what the hell did even do to you asshole...
jisung: oh you did nothing to me but you did somthing to minho....

mark and his gang widdened there eyes when thay herd that name....

alex: h-how do you know that n-name..
jisung: looks like you still remember huh....
mark: what the fuck do you want from us you fucking asshole...
jisung: an apology from you...

other people started watching them getting ceriuse of what there talking about....

mark: im not ganna apologize to you i did absolutely nothing to you so fuck of.
jisung: you killed my friend...

gasps were herd from the crowed when jisung seid those 4 words...

mike: h-how did you....
jisung: YOU guys tryed to rape him..and him being scared sliped and fell from the roof...isnt that true mark....

whisperes were herd from the crowed...

mark: i-i...
jisung: apologize...
mark: im sorry...
jisung: dont apologize to me apologize to him...
mark: minho im sorry please forgive me and my friends...

minho who was looking at them was compleatly shocked to what jisung did for him...

minho acceoted there apology and foegave them...

little did thay know that someone drom the crowed had called the police....

the police came and arrested mark and his gang..

jisung and minho went home...minho called jisung to the roof he had sliped from...

thay were standing under the moon light looking at the stars...

minho: jisung...
jisung: humm...
minho: (smile) thankyou...
jisung: ( smile ) your wellcome...
minho: that really ment a lot to me sungie....
jisung:...you to mean a lot to me minho..
minho: what do you mean sung...
jisung: ( smile ) i love you minho....
minho: i-i love you to jisung...

jisung looked at minho who was naw fadeing...

jisung: minho y-your fadeing...
minho: ( smile ) my time has come jisung...
jisung: w-what do you mean minho...
minho: i got my apology jisung naw i can leave this world and go to heaven...
jisung: does this mean your leaving me..
minho: ( teary ) yes...
jisung: ( teary ) i guess this is a goodbye min..

minho hugged jisung tight while crying into his chest...jisung hugged him back trying to hold his tears back...

jisung lifted minhos head and conected there lips...minho kissed him back while still crying...

minho was starting to fade more and more..

thay pulled out of the kiss..

minho: ( crying ) wait for me jisung i-i'll come back after 20 years i promise....
jisung: ( crying ) i'll wait for you minho no matter what....
minho: thankyou for everything sungie goodbye...
jisung: goodbye my love....

and with that minho dissapeared... jisung fell on his knees crying his heart out...he truely loved minho with all his heart...but the something came to his mind.....the closet...

jisung went to his room and went straight to the closet..he opened it just to find minho's picture and the bracelet his mom gave him...

jisung took the bracelet with shaky hand and put it on his wrist he then took the picutur and held it to his heart crying silently..

jisung: i-i'll keep these forever i-i promise..

an: i have to admit this one was sad... but hey the real rollercoster is about to start naw....can someone give me a name for changlix's baby i need it for the upcoming chapters...bye