5

the next day jisung went back to his family.....he told felix and changbin everything that happened thay did believe him and comfronted him...although his father wasnt there he had somehow dissapeared and no one vould find him and nobady knew why he dissapeared...

~~20 years later~~

jisung was cpmpleatly a differemt person..he was cold with everyone but he still had a soft spot for his family and he got really muscular...he is naw 38...

jisung is naw a ceo that runs the stay company....after work he would go to his room and spend the whole day there....he would eat alone in his room... he didnt really go downstairs...although sometimes his nephew would annoy him...but still he loved his nephew so much but he didnt really have to show it since thay always bicker...his nephews name is yeong he was 20 years old...

yeong: appa why does uncel sung never let me in his room...
felix: oh sweety its not my place to tell you..but you will find out someday...
yeong: its not fair you all know except for me ( hump )
felix: ( chockle ) come on naw are you hungry...
yeong: hell yeah...
felix: go call your father and uncel first..
yeong: ( grown ) ugh ok fine...

yeong went upstairs to call them...

yeong: dad dinner is ready...
changbin: finelly...

changbin went downstairs leaving his son alone upstairs...

yeong went to jisungs door and knocked 3 times on it...( knock knock knock....yoo uncel do you want to built a fucking snow man...an: sorry dont mind it )  uncel sung dinner is ready...

jisung from the other side...

jisung: im not hungry kido naw go and annoy someone else...
yeong: ok ok grandpa...

yeong pov: rude....

yeong went down stairs and sat down on the dinning table...

changbin: is jisung coming..
yeong: no he seid his not hungry...
changbin: ( sigh ) again? ok...

felix noticed that changbin was sad..so he patted his lap and gave him a soft smile...changbin returned the smile and thay started eating there dinner..

yeong: dad..
changbin: yeah?..
yeong: my friend asked if he could join the company..so can he?..
changbin: ofc he can tell him to come tomorrow for dinner and we'll discuss it with jisung aswell...
yeong: ok...

after dinner changlix were at the livingroom watching a movie while young was in his room texting his friend...

~~bestie 💞~~

Me:

heyy

bestie💞 :

hey what up..

Me:
.
.
the celling

bestie💞:
😑

Me:
anygays
my parents seid you
can come tomorrow so we
can discuss with my uncel aswell

bestie💞:
oh ok thats good
do you think i'll be excepted..

Me:
ofc you'll be excepted
dont worry

bestie💞:
ok if you say so..

good night naw im tired

Me:
sleepy head 😑
sleep tight
goodnight bitch❤

bestie💞:
night bitch ❤

and with that he put his phone down and started reding a book...

with jisung...

jisung was working on his laptop..

after some time jisung was done so he layed down on his bed...

jisung pov: its been 20 years naw minho..where are you...you promised you'll come back to me after 20 years... what happened to the promise..

jisung's eyes started getting teary...

jisung: i miss you minho...i miss you so much...

an: hope you liked it....

im cullently on a wheelcheir right naw🙂....i fell donw the stairs this morning but im fine😅.. anyway back to the story give me a name for yeongs bf..any name...bye bye