8

next morning...

minho got ready for work and went to work....

there he was greeted by his best friend yeong...he smiled at his best friend and started his work....

what shocked yeong was that jisung came to work today....jisung would always work from home but today he came and was now in his office looking at some documents...

after some time of working jisung came to check on his workers.......well mostly minho..

jisung came and greeted them with a soft smile....

jisung: morning guys how's your work going....
minho: morning to you too and its going pretty good actually...

yeong on the other hand had his jow on the ground...

yeong: who are you and what did you do to my uncel sung...
jisung: you little brat what do you mean i am your uncel sung...
yeong: nah your not your different...
jisung: what the hell- whatever i cant deal with you kido naw back to work and minho come to my office you have to sighn some papers kay...

jisung turned to minho with a smile...

minho: (smile) ofc i'll be there in a min jisung..

with that jisung left to his office...
minho finished putting his stuf together and went to jisungs office....his knocked on the door and waited for a '' come in ''  soon he herd a come in and opened the door...

minho: hi jisung i came to sighn those papers you told me about...
jisung: come take a seat min...

minho sat down infront of jisung... jisung gave minho some papers...

jisung: ok naw you have to sighn all of them here is a pan...
minho: thankyou...

minho started sighning them one by one.....meanwhile with jisung..he was staring at minho admiring him...he was lost in his beauty...

soon minho was done sighning the papers and looked up to tell jisung that he was done...

but he flinched when he sow how jisung was staring at him...jisung chockled at him...

jisung: your very beautiful minho...
minho: ( blush ) o-oh e-emh t-thankyou..

jisung smiled at minho who now looked like a tomato and took the papers...

jisung: thankyou for sighning them now you can go and start your work have a good day min..
minho: no problem sung you too have a good day....

minho got up and opened the door but before he left he looked at jisung one more time...he smile and seid a soft ''bye''  that jisung barely heard...and with that minho left to fo his work..

meanwhile jisung...

jisung pov: gosh this boy is ganna give me a heart attack with his beautiful smile...gosh and his innecent doe eyes and his chubby cheeks that i want to squish so bad...god only knows how im controling right now....
i need some coffie....

an: guess whos back...yeah its me and guess who'll be gone again.....yeah ofc its ganna be me bye bye