7

jisung: minho is that you do you remember me....
minho: no....how do you know me...

thats when it hit jisung....minho didnt remember anything that happened 20 years ago...so jisung had to somehow bring his memory back...

jisung: nevermind i thought you were someone else i know.....soo minho you would like to join our company right...

minho nodded..

jisung smiled at him...

jisung: your hired you can start tomorrow...
minho: ok thankyou so much sir..
jisung: call me jisung kay...
minho: okay...

jisung knew what he had to do to bring his minho back...

meanwhile minho started to like jisung.. he was blushing when he sow jisung gave him a wink...

changlix on the other hand were confused but looking at jisung actions thay figered out what jisung was up to somthing...  thay smiled at each other knowing that there old jisung was coming back...

yeong didnt really pay attention to them...he was enjoying his food...

minho pov: why do i feel like i know this guy from somewhere...but....where?

thay ate dinner and after some time it was time for minho to go home...

minho: thankyou so much for the dinner lix..and thankyou for hiering me  jisung...
felix: your wellcome dear...
jisung: ( smile ) yeah your wellcome dear...

minho smile at them but as soon as he opened the door..it was raining...and minho had walked there since he didnt have he own car and his dad (taehyung) was at work...

minho: oh no how am i supposed to go home naw ( pout )...
felix: oh dear would you like if jisung gave you a ride home...
minho: oh no his deffinetly busy with work just give me an umbrella and i'll walk home..
jisung: no im not busy and i wouldent mind driving you home...
minho: oh thankyou so much again...
jisung: your wellcome naw come..

jisung started driveing while minho was sitting there quitly being all shy around jisung...jisung thought to himself..

jisung pov: were alone this is my chance to try and make him remember me and his past life...

jisung: hey minho you have a little something on your face...
minho: huh where...
jisung: let me help you..

jisung came closer to minho and wipped his cheek...

jisung: there..
minho: thankyou jisung:
jisung:....wow minho..your eyes look more beautiful up close..

minho stared at jisung and his head started hurting...minho held his head... he remembered that someone had complimented him about his eyes and those words jisung seid where the same..but minho didnt remember who seid them...

jisung: minho are you ok...
minho: huh oh y-yeah im fine..

minho brushed it of and soon he realized that thay had arrived at his house...

minho: thankyou for the ride jisung..
jisung: no problem...

minho got out of the car and got inside his house...jisung stared at him and smile...

jisung pov: i finelly found you my love.. naw all i need to do is bring your memory back...

with that jisung drove back home...

it was 10:09 when jisung arrived home..
at this time yeong went to bed...but changlix waited for jisung...

jisung got inside and went straight to the living room...where changlix were...

jisung: hi hyung..hi lix..
changbin: someone's in a good mood i see...
felix: gosh i missed this jisung...
jisung: ( sad ) was i to cold all this time..
changbin:...i mean yeah but were glad to have our old jisung back..
jisung: im sorry for being cold to you guys...you guys are like parents to me you guys raised me since i was 5..
felix: aww stop your ganna make me cry.. naw tell us is he the real minho you told us about...
jisung: ( smile ) yes...he kept his promise and came back just for me..but one this he doesnt remember anything from 20 years ago so have to make him remember..
changbin: what are you ganna do after he gets his memory back..
jisung: merry him ofc..
felix: im glad you found your happiness sung..its getting late naw go sleep you have work tomorrow plus minho is ganna be there with you from naw on...
jisung: your right..well good night guys..

with that jisung went to bed changlix looked at him remembering how small he was when he was younger...

changbin: ( sigh ) his all growen up naw..
felix: ( smile ) yeah...i remember when we got married he was just 5 year old he was like our own child..
changbin: ( sigh ) kids grow up so fast these days....
felix: yeah...lets go to sleep naw huney..
changbin: ( smirk ) just sleep?

felix hit him playfully while blushing...

felix: you horney asshole...
changbin: ( chockle ) lets go to bed naw darling...

and with that changlix went to bed aswell...

an: yo yo yo there is ganna be a twist saddly.....but there is ganna be a happy ending...bye naw my baby is whining for me to go cuddle with her

btw im posting this  at 00:45 cuz i can fall asleep 🙂..goodnigh