11

1 week later

minho and jisung started dating..

jisung's family were happy about them..

but...

minho's family dont know that their dating....tae got a little suspicious when he sow jisung bring minho home from work almost everyday....

but he brushed it off thinking their just close friends he didnt think thay would be together bic of their age gap so he let it slide until one day....

with minsung

thay were currently at work....thay were working on some files but all jisung could do was still stare at minho..

minho noticed and looked at him , he blushed when he winked at him..

minho pov: i dont remember him being this flirty....

then minho remembered somthing...

minho: jisungie..
jisung: (smile) yes sweetheart?...
minho: i was wondering do you remember the hotel we used to stay in when i was yk....dead...
jisung: yeah its still there....why?
minho: i thought maybe we could go visit it..
jisung: (smile) ofc we can wanna go now?
minho: yeah but what about our work...
jisung: its ok we can leave early today...
minho: hmm idk we have missed so many meeting's tho..
jisung: (chuckle) did you forget? im the boss so dont worry baby i make the rules in this building now lets go and i have a surprise for you my love...
minho: (blush) okay..

jisung squzed minho's cheek and smiled at him..

jisung pov: cute..

thay went to the old hotel thay were now infront of the hotel door....

minho took a deep breath and finelly opened the door....everything was just how he left it..

the closet , the couch , the kitchen everything...

minho smiled remembering the first time he meet jisung how he wanted to scare him but insted jisung complimented him and his oceam blue eyes...

jisung noticed how minho was smiling while looking at the room so he dicited to give him the surprise he told him about....

jisung: minho..
minho: hmm yes sung?..
jisung: (smile) i have somthing for you..
minho: what is it?
jisung: close your eyes baby..
minho: ugh do i have to?
jisung: ( chuckle ) yes baby now come on close them...
minho: hump fine...

minho closed his eyes and jisung pulled out the gift...

jisung: (smile) give me your hand min..

minho raised hand and held jisungs hand...

jisung put somthing on his hand..

jisung: you can open now love..

minho opened his eyes and looked at jisung and then at his hand thats when he noticed the braclet...he gasped and put his hand over his mouth..

minho:  omg jisung you kept the bracelet until now you kept your promise..
jisung: ofc i did it reminded me of you..
minho: (teary eyes) thankyou... thankyou so much jisung i love you..
jisung: (smile) i love you more baby..

(Thay kissed)

After staying for a bit minho got tired so jisung decited to drive him home.....the ride was silent , comfortable silence... minho was admiring the braclet on his wrist while jisung was admiring him thrugh the mirror....

Soon thay arrived at minho's place thay both got out of the car...

Minho: thankyou so much for today sung i loved it..
Jisung: anything for you min..

Minho gave jisung a hug wrapping his arms around his neck while jisung held his waist tightly..thay pulled out of the hug and kissed..

After that minho went inside while jisung went inside his car...

As soon as minho got inside he sow his parents giving him a look of disbelief...minho was confused and asked...

Minho: dad , papa whats wrong?
Tae: what the fuck were you just doing with jisung out there!?
Minho: dad  i- uh i-i can e-explain i-

Tae: why the fuck were you kissing him!
Minho: u wont understand dad i love him-

SLAP!

Tae: shut up! his 20 fucking years older then you!!

Minho held his cheek that his dad slaped him on while his eyes got teary..

Tae: go to your room and i dont wanna see you with him ever again and your leaving your job from today is that clear...

.
.
.
.
Tae: I SEID IS THAT CLEAR!

tae yelled wich made minho flinch..

Minho: y-yes..

Minho ran to his room and looked the door , he buried his face on his pillow crying his heart out...

Meanwhile with taekook..

Jungkook:(sigh) tae huney dont you think that was a little to much..
Tae: i know kook i already regret slaping him , but its for his own good..
Jungkook: right imma go talk to him his pribobly crying right now..
Tae: no give him some time talk to him tomorrow..
Jungkook:(sigh) alright....

With minho...

Minho pov: what am i supposed to do now...we waited 20 years just to be together again but why just why did this have to happen right now why..how do i even tell jisung about this , his ganna be heart broken...

Minho cryed himself to sleep...

His life was going great but sadly it had to be ruined again....

An: long time no see author in the bilding......sorry bout that and sorry for not posting for a while im busy with work but i'll try to be more active if i even have time..