one

THE ride to Hogwarts was unfortunately very uncomfortable for Lilith, since she was sat with the man she was forced to marry

THE ride to Hogwarts was unfortunately very uncomfortable for Lilith, since she was sat with the man she was forced to marry. She looks out the window as she began thinking about that day.

She hates her husband. He's cocky, selfish, ignorant, and many other things. Yet, she's supposed to provide him with a son.

Matthew watches her curiously and smirks. He knows that she hates him and have no feelings for him, just marriage and he knows that he made her hate him, so he loves it.

Lilith squints her eyes. "I can practically smell you looking at me." She says softly, turning to face him.

"Shut up, I have a right to look at my wife," he says, his smirk still plastered onto his face.

Lilith glared at him with pure hatred. If she wasn't married to him, she'd smack him. "I enjoy seeing you mad, it's funny," he chuckles.

Before Lilith could reply, the compartment door opened to reveal Theodore Nott.

"Hey, lovebirds." He says as he takes a seat next to Lilith. She gives Theo a disgusted look. "Where are the others?" She asks.

"Not sure," Theo says shrugging, "Riddle, do you know?" Matthew sighs and looks over at Theodore and her. "How the hell would I know? I'm not their mother."

And then Selene and Finley stumble in, while arguing. It's not a rare occurrence. The two may best friends but they argue a lot.

Matthew looks over at the two of them. He knows how volatile Selene's and Finley's relationship is and he finds it amusing.

"What's going on with you two now?" Lilith asks. "You don't want to know," Selene says, rolling her eyes, "The issue we're arguing about this time is stupid."

"You guys always argue about stupid shit." Theo reminds her. "I know, Finn agrees with you on that," Selene chuckles, "But this time, for the record, Finn is wrong."

Finn rolls his eyes and takes a seat next to Matthew. Mattthew looks across at Finley and chuckles. He enjoys the friendly tension between the three of them and how it annoys Selene. Selene looks at Matt and Finn who both let out a chuckle, then she rolls her eyes.

Soon, the others start coming into the compartment. They say their hellos and then all sit down, Blaise next to Theo, Draco on the other side of Matt, and Pansy next to Selene. Lorenzo was sat on the floor for some odd reason.

Everyone starts to converse, but Lilith stays quiet. She just decides to pull a book she's been meaning to read for awhile. "Oh, look who's trying to avoid us," Matthew says, chuckling, "Not enjoying our company?"