four

LILITH jolts up from her bed, feeling extremely sick

LILITH jolts up from her bed, feeling extremely sick. She runs to the bathroom, and makes it to the toilet just in time, before she feels queasy and throws up. After a few moments of being sick, Lilith starts to feel slightly better, and she washes her face in the sink, before heading back into the room.

Mattheo is still sleeping on the couch. She sees him roll onto his side, and she sees his eyes flickering, as if he's about to wake up.

She grabs her uniform and takes a shower quickly. She does her morning routine and then walks back into the room.

Mattheo stretches, and sits up on the couch. He looks at Lilith with a tired yet charming smile, and he rubs his eyes a bit. "Hey, good morning," He says softly. "How's your head feeling?" He asks, and she can hear the slight concern in his voice.

"Not good, I threw up a few moments ago but I'll be fine." Lilith assured him. "Sounds like you had a bit of too much to drink." He says, with a slight smirk.

"Want to sit down?" He asks, motioning towards the couch where he was sleeping. "I'll put on some coffee." He says, his tone more caring.

"I'll just get something when we go to breakfast." She tells him. "If you say so." Mattheo says calmly.

After a few moments, Mattheo gets up from the couch, and starts getting dressed in the bathroom. He walks out after a few moments.

"Do you want to borrow one of my sweaters? It's a bit cold out today." He asks, and she sees him pull out a black sweater from his bag.

She shakes her head. Mattheo smiles slightly, and puts on his sweater, the black sweater fitting him snuggly. "You sure you don't want to borrow this?" He asks, but he doesn't sound too bothered.

After a few more moments of packing up his things, he looks over at her. "You ready?" He asks her.

She nods, getting up from the couch and gathering her things. Mattheo and Lilith walk over to the door together, and he opens it for her.

They head off to the dining hall together, Mattheo's arm gently wrapped around her back as he supports her in case of any dizziness. The cold air of the castle makes her feel more awake.

Lilith and Mattheo arrive at the dining hall, where people start lining up for breakfast. Lilith sees various groups of friends chatting with each other, and she noticed her group of friends.

Mattheo walks over towards them with her, and Lilith sees Selene look over at her with a bright smile on her face.

"Where's Draco and Finn?" Lilith asks. "Oh, they had some study session with the professor, or something." Selene says, with a grin on her face.