five

THE Slytherin girl wakes up with Mattheo wrapped around her

THE Slytherin girl wakes up with Mattheo wrapped around her. His arm is cradling her body. His breathing is even and calm as he continues to sleep.

Mattheo shifts slightly on the bed, causing him to pull Lilith in closer towards him but it doesn't seem to bother her. It's actually rather pleasant.

However, the two do have morning lessons to get to. She shifts on the bed, trying to get up without waking Mattheo.

Mattheo grumbles, pulling her back towards him and he even nuzzles his head into her neck.

Lilith groans quietly, making one more attempt to get up. Mattheo's eyes flutter open and he looks up to her. "Don't leave." He says with a tired voice.

"Mattheo, let me up." Lilith pleads. Mattheo just groans and tries to pull her closer to him again. "Stay." He begs, his voice is still rather raspy.

"I can't." Lilith informs. Mattheo sighs and looks over at heras she gets up, "Fine." He mumbles as he turns back to face the ceiling.

She grabs her uniform and looks at the curly-haired boy. Mattheo stretches and sits up, running his hand through his hair. Lilith can't help but admit, he's a lot more attractive when he just woke up.

After she's done getting ready in the bathroom it's Mattheo's turn. She gathers her things and neatly organize them in her bag.

She then stands there, trying to figure out if she forgot something before she left. Lilith then decided nothing was forgotten and walked out.

The moment she steps outside, a strong voice calls out to her. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to your husband?" Lilith turns around to see Mattheo staring at her intently. She sighs, walking back over to him.

"I will see you later." Lilith reminds him. "Are you sure you don't want a quick goodbye kiss?" Mattheo asks with a teasingly smirky voice.

Memories of last night replayed in her mind. They almost did kiss. If only Blaise would have waited a little longer...

She looks at his lips momentarily, before meeting his eyes. His lips curve into a smug smirk as he leans himself closer to Lilith. He gently places his hands on her waist and brings his lips inches away from hers. "Come on." He whispers into her ear.

She has to resist the urge to whine. Although she wanted nothing more than to kiss him, she couldn't give in and give him that satisfaction. Playing hard to get was fun.

Mattheo stares at Lilith for a few seconds. He smirks once again before pulling away, though he still has his hands on her waist. "Maybe next time?" He teases again as his voice is still rather raspy.