seven

*mature content ahead

MATTHEO's words seem to have left a large impact on Lilith. Her heart beats rapidly as she stares at Mattheo with wide eyes. His eyes meet hers and she noticed that his lips look slightly quivering.

She feels her face becoming hot as the situation feels both exciting and overwhelming.

"I love you, Lilith." Mattheo says again and Lilith can't help but be shocked once more. All of this is happening rather fast and she feels like she hasn't had enough time to process these words...

"Honestly, I love everything about you. The way that your eyes seem to glisten whenever we are together, the way your voice has that soothing calmness, the fact that despite your cold and cold attitude towards me, there is that warmth inside of you that I know is just waiting to burst out." He says, seeming to be speaking from the heart.

Lilith stands there, unsure of what to say or do. All of this was so overwhelming for her. It feels like she can't think of anything right now and words wont fall out of her mouth.

She looks up to find that rain is now falling and it seems to be getting heavier. Mattheo is silent, just staring at her as she stands there motionless, probably being overwhelmed by all these emotions right now.

He seems anxious right now. He sighs loudly as he places his hands back in the pockets of his sweater.

"Lil. Please say something." He finally says, sounding desperate. "Say that you love me too. Please..." He whispers.

Mattheo doesn't seem to be bothered by the sound of students running inside because of the rain. Instead, he's just staring at the girl in front of him as water droplets fall from his face. He looks rather sad now, feeling downcast right now.

"Lilith..." He whispers. He seems to be about to say something but he hesitates. A few seconds of silence go by as some students continue to shout loudly.

Mattheo speaks up again, sounding slightly nervous. "Would you walk with me to our dorm? To talk?" He asks.

"I... I need a moment." She paused for a moment, looking up at him. "Alone." She adds. Mattheo nods and turns to walk away.

She runs towards Pansy's dorm as soon as Mattheo has left. She bursts into Pansy's dorm room and she looks over to Lilith, her face filled with bewilderment.

"Lily? What happened? Are you okay?" She says in an anxious tone. "Why are you wet?" She adds, noticing that water droplets are falling from her hair.

"Rain." Lilith simply explains before tears fall down her cheeks. Pansy immediately notices her tears and her expression changes to one of concern. "Why are you crying?" She says as she gets up and looks at Lilith with worried eyes that also seem to hold a bit of surprise. "Did something happen?" She adds.