six

THE sun shines through the shared dorm of Mattheo and Lilith, hitting Lilith's eyes

THE sun shines through the shared dorm of Mattheo and Lilith, hitting Lilith's eyes. She slowly sits up, groaning at her back pain. She feels bad for making Mattheo sleep on the couch now.

Mattheo wakes up shortly after Lilith does. He sits up and sees her sitting on the couch. He groans as he rubs his eyes. "Morning, dear." He says, his tone
sounding rather sleepy.

Lilith rolls her eyes and grabs clothes, entering the bathroom. Today is Saturday, so no lessons. She changes into a green sweater and a black skirt. She does her morning routine and then walks out of the bathroom.

"You look good today." Mattheo says with a smirk. He sits up and stretches his arms above his head. "What are you dressed up for, dear?" He asks with a yawn.

"I have a date."

Mattheo's eyes go wide as his smirk vanishes immediately. "You what?!" He says quite loudly, obviously caught off guard by that. "When did you manage to get a date!?" He continues to question her with a raised eyebrow and a stunned expression.

"I'm joking, Mattheo." Lilith said in the middle of her laughing. Mattheo's gets a little annoyed and stands up. "It's not funny." He says in a stern voice once again and he walks directly towards Lilith.

He places his hands on her waist. "You're mine, and I will never tolerate you dating another person." They both look directly into each other's eyes now as Mattheo's eyes glow with anger. "I want you all to myself." His voice is more threatening yet there's something so alluring about the deep tone of his voice.

"We should go get breakfast." Lilith changes the topic quickly. Mattheo sighs, pulling away from her slowly. "Yeah, breakfast sounds nice." He says as he gets up. He's still a little sleepy as he walks out of the room and towards the Great Hall. He opens the door for her and then walks out after her.

They eventually make it to the Great Hall. Mattheo walks in and smiles as he notices Lilith following behind him, a sweet and peaceful smile appearing on her face as well. The Great Hall may be rather crowded right now but it's quite a calm and peaceful atmosphere. The sun is shining outside and birds are chirping. Mattheo walks over to the long tables and takes a seat at the Slytherin table.

The whole table seems rather busy with their breakfasts. Theo seems to be making fun of Blaise about something while Selene and Draco are having a quiet conversation in the corner. All of the students seem to have a rather busy morning today.

Lilith sees a few Slytherin students staring at Mattheo and herself. Some are whispering, others trying to be subtle as they look at the two. It seems like people around them are finally starting to notice that there's a relationship blooming between them.