Chapter 4: Hate

He was walking through what seemed like a calm street. He could not tell since there was no sound. He could not tell since there was no movement. At every side of the road there were trees, they were tall, they were thick. All was green, it looked so peaceful.

There were only a few houses in the street. If there was sound, he would have been able to hear the birds chirping. If there was sound, he would have been able to hear wind blowing through the trees.

He could only imagine it, he could only think about it. But all he could hear was the sound he made when he drank. He did not know why he could only hear that. He could not explain it. While he was strolling through the street he looked at the few people walking. They didn't move, neither did they make a sound.

He stood still in front of one person. He had seen her before somewhere. He did not remember yet, he knew that he had known the girl in front of him. But his memories were hazy.

He started looking at her more, if this had been any normal situation he would have been seen as a creep. His face was so close to hers, On her face there was a smile, she looked happy. Yet he did not feel any attraction to her. For some reason all he could feel was fear. He did not know why. He looked deeply into her eyes and slowly but surely he started to remember who she was.

The more he remembered the more fear he felt, the more he started sweating. It was her. It wasn't an ex-lover. It wasn't a crush who had rejected him. It was the one who had bullied him, the one that had made his life miserable.

Her name was Hannah, she was twenty one years old. She was smart and good looking. If she would be in a book she would have been the main heroine. Not that all the boys had a crush on her. She had a nasty attitude and really liked to pick on people. She had looked down on them. "Why were they so stupid?" she had thought.

People with no brains didn't deserve a good life. No matter what the cost was, she would always try to ruin someone's life. She did not care who she hurt. She had no feelings for anyone. She was arrogant and selfish. She was a bitch. She would probably not even remember him. She would just look down on him again. She would just hurt him again.

What he did not know was that she tried to change her life. She changed her views on people after she graduated. She was friendly towards everyone she met. She wasn't arrogant anymore nor was she selfish. But all of that was simply not known to him. He did not care either.

The more he looked at her face the more hate he could feel. He couldn't stand the face he was looking at. He knew that he would do something terrible if he kept looking at her. so he tried to take a step away from her.

His mind filled itself with traumas. He remembered that time that she pushed his face into a wall leaving him with a nosebleed, swollen lips and eyes and a blue forehead. She had just laughed it off. She had simply told him to die.

Every time she saw him she punched him with all her might. Hannah even stabbed him in his leg once. The thought alone made him feel that pain again. He stood still, he could not move anymore. He couldn't move away from her, he couldn't look away from her. The hate had already taken over his thoughts. His mind was overflowing from all the traumas from her.

He did not want to see them. He gripped his head and started screaming, he wanted it to stop. He didn't want to see those traumas again. He didn't want to experience that again in his head. There was no sound. He screamed in silence. He couldn't think anymore, he couldn't stand still anymore.

With pure hate in his eyes he charged forward punched her as hard as he could. He had no time to think, no time to realize what he was doing. She flew up a bit and fell down. He did not think about the consequences. He did not notice that she was a ragdoll now. He did not notice the blood coming out of her nose.