Prologue

Tyler Herro POV:

Hi Everyone, I am Tyler Christopher Herro and I am the point guard for Miami Heat. In case you maybe wondering how I met Duncan Robinson, we met when I was at the cafe in Miami with him. When I sat at the cafe, he was there talking to me and asked if I wanted to hang out sometime with him and I said yes. Anyways, let's get the story started.

Summer August 2019
Miami, Florida
8:00am,

It started as a normal day when Tyler Herro stopped by at the Peet's coffee and tea to eat breakfast since he had to go to the practice for the preseason. However, he was unaware that he was going to meet the love of his life. In case he wondered, was he waiting for someone? Did he meet someone on the internet? No he didn't meet anyone on the internet. He waited and ate the bagel that he ordered. When he sat on the chair, he noticed a guy with a slicked back dark brown hair, standing at 6'7" and he was a light skinned athlete. Oh my goodness! Was that him? Tyler had thought to himself because he knew he played for Miami Heat. He continued eating breakfast until he was approached by the same guy he saw.

Tyler Herro: Oh hi what's your name?

Person: I'm Duncan Robinson. What's your name?

Tyler Herro: Tyler Herro, nice to meet you. What brings you here?

Duncan Robinson: I just came here to have a drink and have breakfast. Are you new here?

Tyler Herro: yeah, I just moved to Miami because I love the view.

Duncan Robinson: Ahh I can see that. I know, Miami is a beautiful place to live.

Tyler Herro: how about you? What brings you here?

Duncan Robinson: Oh not much Tyler, I just came to stop by at the cafe to have breakfast. Are you heading to the basketball practice?

Tyler Herro: Yes.

Duncan Robinson: Me too!

Tyler Herro: Great!

Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro were both having a laugh. Although, they were both having a conversation and talked about the possibility of their future in Miami Heat. However, Duncan Robinson wanted to ask if he could hang out sometime after practice.

Duncan Robinson: Oh and after the practice, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime. Maybe watch a movie together?

Tyler Herro: That would be great!

Duncan Robinson: okay it's all set.

Next, they headed out to the practice and the rest of the teammates were surprised to see them together. Tyler told them that he and Duncan were still on acquaintances list first because they are not dating yet. In the meantime, their romance will happen after Duncan Robinson takes him to the movies with him and would set up a dinner date. "So I heard that you and Duncan Robinson are going out on a date?" His teammate said. "Yeah we are, but you know Duncan talks about going out on dates all the time," Tyler explains. "I mean ooh wee! Why do I get nervous all of a sudden because I would go out with a guy and I know it could be Duncan," Duncan smiled when Tyler Herro was explaining to them that he would always go on a date with him.

Gabe Vincent: you know Duncan, you and Tyler will make a great couple together.

Duncan Robinson: How so?

Gabe Vincent: because Meyers told me that you and him go out together.

Duncan Robinson: Oh yeah I'll make sure to tell him.

It got to the point when he talks to Tyler Herro and he was amazed on what Duncan was saying about becoming a great couple. They started the basketball practice session at the basketball practice facility for the conditioning.

1 hour after the practice,

They were dressed up in the locker room. "Uh Tyler can we have a talk?" Duncan went to him. "Sure!" Tyler Herro finished dressing up In the Heat Locker room as they began to start talking.

Duncan Robinson: So Tyler, I know it may be too early but I was wondering if we could hang out sometime.

Tyler Herro: Yeah sure what are we doing for a hangout?

Duncan Robinson: I was thinking if we can go watch a movie together.

Tyler Herro: that would be amazing.

Duncan Robinson: Great! I'll see you tonight then?

Tyler Herro: Yep.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! This is the Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson: Romance in the Miami Heat. Tyler was asked out by Duncan Robinson about hanging out and going on a movie date together. Although, no pregnant scenes in the Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson fanfics unless requested. Otherwise, feel free to request here if you want Tyler Herro to be pregnant with his teammate's baby.- Jessica