Chapter 5

~ 5 Months later ~

Tyler Herro is now five months pregnant and he looks at himself in the mirror. He can tell that there was a baby growing inside of him. When he was going to watch the game and his boyfriend will be playing, his belly was protruding from his clothes. When he was going to Miami for the practice, he wanted to play with the teammates, but Erik Spoelstra suggested to Tyler that he had to be sidelined due to the pregnancy and the safety of the unborn child growing in his belly. Erik Spoelstra comes over to help him with the grocery since his boyfriend is going to the road games. Although, he asked him if he can be the birth partner for him.

Erik Spoelstra: Of course I would love to be your birth partner Tyler.

Tyler Herro: thanks and I know you would do that.

Erik Spoelstra: don't even worry about it.

Tyler Herro: Okay.

Erik Spoelstra: and you can watch your boyfriend play in the court.

Tyler nods and he was planning to watch the game where his boyfriend Duncan Robinson was playing. In fact, they were meant to be together as they started their relationship. Little did the fans know that Tyler Herro is pregnant with his first baby. Although, one of the fans had hoped that their baby would be a girl. Yet, they were having a gender reveal at the basketball court and not only that, he and Duncan Robinson were partnering up for the gender reveal during halftime show.

In fact, the fans were excited to know the gender of the baby and they were bringing up the baby stuff. Thus, their family was there with them. As they began the revealing of the baby's gender. Duncan Robinson makes a three pointer and there it was. The pink powder was scattering on the basketball court. Everyone was cheering knowing that Tyler and Duncan are expecting a baby girl. Everyone in the Herro and Robinson family were cheering on excitement knowing that he and Duncan Robinson are going to have the baby on their way.

Tyler Herro POV:

Duncan and I were excited to share that we are expecting a baby girl. Everyone in my family were excited about the baby girl coming on the way. I know it had been a tough week for me and Duncan but we managed to overcome and keep going. In the meantime, I am nervous about the possibility of me doing natural birth. Man! I can hardly wait to be a mother.

Duncan Robinson POV:

I can hardly wait to be a father to Tyler Herro's baby. Thus we were having a baby girl. In fact, we were still thinking of where Tyler would be going to give birth at because I'll be away for the road games for a while. I'm thinking if Tyler would have a baby here or yet, in his hometown.

2 months later,

Tyler Herro is 7 months pregnant and they were setting up the crib for their upcoming baby with the help from Erik Spoelstra and the family. Thus, they were going to go to the family gathering in Orlando like they did when Tyler and Duncan were there for their romantic stroll. Athough one of the fans had asked how Tyler is going to cope the pain of childbirth. However, he expressed his fear of giving birth because he isn't sure how painful it was going to be. Yet, he answered all of the fans questions about labor and delivery. In the meantime, they can hardly wait to have their first baby in their arms.

Note: I am thinking of naming the baby in the Tyler Herro/Duncan Robinson fanfic because I have no idea haha since they're having a baby girl. If it's a boy then let me know and I can edit them. Anyways, I am still recovering from a minor sore throat so yeah and I have been tired out. Anyways back to the story.

Tyler Herro sits down on the chair humming a lullaby to his unborn baby. He and Duncan were being pictured together in the baby's nursery. All they can do was to make the most out of their routine and prepare themselves for the big day when Tyler is going to have a baby in a couple of months.