Chapter 6

~ The family gathering ~
Tyler Herro 8 months 36 weeks pregnant
Miami, Florida
8:00am,

Tyler Herro wakes up with his boyfriend sleeping next to him and they were getting ready to go on the family gathering at the Miami Beach. Although, he planned a surprise for the family and yet, the family knew that he and Duncan were expecting a baby girl. Everyone in the family were there and they were so thrilled to see Tyler and Duncan. Yet, Tyler Herro was dressed up in a sundress that showcased his baby bump. Next, they went to the beach and yet, they were surprised to see Erik Spoelstra attending the family gathering.

"Coach! I didn't expect to see you," Tyler exclaimed excitedly. "Hi Tyler," Erik replied. "My mom and I prepared Filipino Food for you guys, have you tried Pancit?" "Not yet Coach, is it good?" He asked. "Yep, come on let's eat," They gathered around at the beach as Tyler's family were there. Even the family of Duncan Robinson. In fact, they were bringing them some baby stuff such as clothes, stuffed toys, diapers etc. The fans even brought some baby registry items for Tyler and Duncan to take home. In the meantime, one of the coach's family were invited as well. Tyler thanked everyone for giving him the baby stuff as they were helping him prepare for the baby's arrival. After handing out some baby items, Tyler spends his time bonding with the family's children.

After the family gathering,

Tyler's parents meet up with the midwife who will be in charge of helping him give birth to a baby and yet, the midwife was from Pulilan, Bulacan who is an expert on the childbirth. Yet, Erik Spoelstra was there and he will take charge of the birth alongside the midwife. Since the parents will accompany the brothers of Tyler Herro, Erik Spoelstra and the midwife will take charge of helping Tyler Herro give birth to a baby. Since Duncan is not going to be able to witness the birth of their child, Erik and the midwife will be there to help him with the birth. However, Tyler was uncertain about how painful the birth was going to be since it's his first time experiencing the pain of childbirth.

In the meantime, Tyler was talking to Erik Spoelstra and Erik explains to him that it is very common for anyone to deal with the pain of having a baby. Thus, he knows the firsthand of helping people with delivering the babies. "You have nothing to worry about Tyler, it can be painful at first but you'll get through it and no worries I'm still your birth partner," He was amazed that Tyler had chosen Erik Spoelstra as his birth partner. Later on, Tyler lays down in bed as Erik was massaging him on the belly to ease the pain of having to push the baby out in which he would do it couple of times if Tyler is hit with a contraction. Yet, Duncan Robinson helps him prepare the baby's clothes and the diaper changing station along with his mother and Tyler's mother. Well of course! Erik Spoelstra is not just a Miami Heat Head Coach, he is everyone's birth partners.

Tyler Herro POV:

I talked it out with Erik Spoelstra about the painful part of giving birth and he was telling me not to worry about it because he knows that it can happen to anyone regardless of the gender and other issues. Although, I did help the lady who had a baby during her teenage years. Although, I hope that my delivery is smooth since I wouldn't want to have the 9 pound baby because damn! That would hurt like hell.

Author's note:

Hi Everyone! I'm back and sorry for not updating the birth scene on the Tyler Herro and Duncan Fanfic yet because I have been busy. Although, I'm going to update it tomorrow and this week so hang tight readers! Oh and did you hear: The Jamal Murray & Isaiah Briscoe: The parallel is out now and don't forget to check it out! I'll be doing some updates on the Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson anytime soon and stay tuned for more updates.- Jessica