Chapter 7

*Welcome to the World Tatiana Celine Herro-Robinson*
Miami, Florida
5:00pm,

Context: it was around 5pm Tyler Herro was napping when he wakes up with a contraction. He goes to the room where Erik Spoelstra was taking a half an hour nap and woke up to hear Tyler screaming.

"Tyler? What's wrong?" Erik looks at him with the worried look on his face. "Sorry to disturb you, but I'm having contractions Coach!" "Oh my! Okay, come to the room and I'll get the towels ready. Mrs. Herro, call the midwife," Erik Spoelstra went to the cabinet as Mrs. Herro calls the midwife telling her that Tyler's baby was coming. Yet, his mom had suggested to walk around the block to speed up the labor.

Next, Erik Spoelstra takes him for a walk around the neighborhood as Tyler would be moaning and groaning in pain. "It's okay, it's okay. I know, just keep taking deep breaths Tyler," Tyler did as he was told while walking around. They were doing 4 rounds of walking to speed up the labor. Somehow, Tyler was still complaining of the intense cramps and it's not just the cramps, Tyler ended up being hit with a contraction that were 5-10 minutes apart and then subsided on its own. Yet, it was excruciating to Tyler and his elbows were on his bed. He was dressed up in a dark green satin nightgown. He placed his elbows on the bed groaning while Erik is massaging him on the back, Tyler sat on the birthing ball breathing deeply. "Coach! It hurts so bad!" "I know Tyler, it will pass. Just keep on taking deep breaths," He whispered.

8pm,

Tyler was on bed with his legs spread wide open and his nightgown being lifted up that showcased his baby bump as the midwife puts on her gloves. "Are you ready to start?" "Yes," He nodded. "Okay, I want you to push when you feel the contraction coming in," She told him. It started with Tyler screaming in pain while the midwife was telling him to push. "You're doing so great Tyler, keep pushing!" She cheered. Erik Spoelstra was on the side massaging Tyler's baby bump. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Coach! It hurts!" Tyler gritted his teeth. "I know Ty, but you're doing so well," While he was pushing, he spent many hours screaming and crying during birth as Erik kissed him on the forehead telling him that it was going to be alright.

In case the baby wouldn't come out, she sets up the shower where Tyler would be having a baby there with the help from Erik and his midwife. "Okay Erik, we need to move Tyler to the shower, so that it will be easier for him to push the baby out," When they were in the shower with the help from the head coach and the midwife, Erik goes behind Tyler to massage his baby bump to ease the tension and help get the baby to come out. Not only will Erik massage his baby bump, he will press the middle to help the unborn child come out. "Come on Tyler, Push!" The Midwife instructed. Tyler did as he was told with a loud scream. "Good boy! You're being so tough," Erik said kissing him on the cheek. However, the baby's head was taking a long time to come out of the rim. Yet, he was desperately attempting to expel the unborn child from his birth canal. "AARRRGGHHHHH! I can't do it! The baby's too big!" Erik went to him and said. "Tyler, look at me. I know you're tired but you have to stay strong for the baby," "I know Coach," He said sobbing. "But it hurts!" "The pain will be gone if you push," He advised him. He was sweating as his collarbone was soaked with his own sweat. Tyler did as he could but nothing happened. "Push! Tyler! Push with all your will," Tyler lets out a loud grunt. "Good boy! The head is almost out Tyler! Push!" She commanded. Tyler knew he had to take breaks between contractions. "AAAAAAHHHHH! It hurts so bad!" He sobbed. "I know it hurts Tyler," Erik tells him while kissing him on the forehead.

9:30pm,

"Push! Tyler! Push!" She instructed. Tyler did as he was told with a loud scream, he was doing the best he could just to get the baby to move down, but nothing happened. "Come on Tyler, I need you to push!" He was panting heavily realizing that he couldn't do it anymore. "I can't do it! It hurts!" "I know, but the hurt will be gone if you push," She told him. "Push some more!" Tyler managed to follow his midwife's commands and kept pushing. He did as he was told. Somehow, he had to take breaks between pushing.