Chapter 3

*Tyler Herro is pregnant*
Universal Studios, Orlando Florida
11:00am,

Before the NBA season begins, they went to Universal Studios with Duncan Robinson as they enjoyed their time together. However, the atmosphere was starting to shift when Tyler Herro starts to feel nauseous. "Tyler? Tyler? Are you okay?" "No I think I'm going to be sick," Tyler Herro runs to the restroom and made a retching sound on the toilet bowl. Duncan follows him as Tyler was thinking of the other way round while spending a couple of minutes vomiting.

"Tyler, are you sure you can go on the rides in the Universal Studios? Because I don't think it's a good idea for you to go on to any rides," Duncan looks puzzled. "Yes I'm sure if I feel like it," Tyler gets up, flushes the toilet and washes his hand before heading out with his boyfriend, but they decided to go to the clinic in Orlando because Duncan knew he wasn't feeling well. He explained to him that he was having nausea, vomiting and would end up feeling fatigued at times. Not only that, he was feeling dizzy. The doctor suggested for Tyler to lay down and figure out what was going on because Tyler thinks it was food poisoning. However, it wasn't the food poisoning, Tyler was pregnant.

"The good news is, you're 3 weeks pregnant Tyler," Tyler was confused when he heard the doctor telling him that he was expecting a baby. "I'm pregnant? No, that's impossible," Tyler shook his head, refusing to accept the fact that he was pregnant with Duncan's baby. "Well it is because you and Duncan are going to be parents," She told him. After they went to the clinic, Tyler Herro had a nervous look on his face thinking what if the Miami Heat head coach were to find out that he was pregnant.

Tyler Herro: What if Coach Spoelstra finds out about this?

Duncan Robinson: No idea love, but we'll keep that a secret ok?

Tyler nods.

Tyler and Duncan went to the pharmacy to pick up the prenatal vitamins for Tyler to take. However, Tyler still has his minds open about the possibility of having a baby. Somehow, he was doing the what ifs because he knew for a fact that Erik Spoelstra will find out about Tyler Herro.

Tyler Herro: I don't want Coach Erik Spoelstra to know about this.

Duncan Robinson: I know, we're not going to tell him.

Tyler Herro: I didn't think it was going to be that unexpected because I thought they were just regular sickness.

Tyler Herro POV:

So it is confirmed that I'm three weeks pregnant and I had no idea how this happen. Something got into my head thinking what if Erik Spoelstra finds out about this? I didn't want to get in trouble with the head coach. Anyways, me and Duncan are going straight home to get some rest. However, I'm still going to be dealing with bouts of nausea and vomiting. Not to mention, being tired, hungry and irritated at times.

Duncan Robinson POV:

I'm going to be a dad and Tyler Herro is going to be a mom. I know what Tyler was talking about because we were thinking about Erik Spoelstra and we didn't want him to know that Tyler was pregnant. If he accepts it then, it should be alright, but if he doesn't then we have no choice but to be sidelined for the rest of the game. Otherwise, we'll see what happens when he comes to talk to us. Next, we headed to the practice and we didn't do something about it. So we're going to see what Erik Spoelstra is going to say about Tyler Herro's pregnancy.

"Tyler?" Erik Spoelstra calls him to have a word with him. "Yes Coach?" Tyler goes to him. "Can I have a word with you?" He asked. "Sure Coach," He nodded. "Okay, let's go to my office and have a talk," Erik takes him to the office to have a conversation about what was happening.

Author's note:

Oh boy! Erik Spoelstra is going to find out about Tyler Herro's pregnancy. How will the Miami Heat Head Coach react to his update? Comment and let me know what you think.
- Jessica