Chapter 2

The next morning,

Tyler and Duncan were both asleep in the room as they were in the room cuddling together and enjoying their time. They were snuggling together in bed as they were getting ready to go to the practice. "Good morning my love," Tyler opens his eyes to see his sleeping boyfriend Duncan Robinson. "Good morning baby," Duncan pulled Tyler to kiss him on the forehead and lips. Not only that, Duncan wakes up to the sound of his girlfriend cooking breakfast and enjoying each other's company just like any couple would do.

"Let's go to the practice later," Tyler said. "Me too and man! We must be tired after our movie date," In fact, they were having plans to go to Universal Studios Orlando for the rides starting next week and all they could think of was to go on the rides. After the breakfast, they decided to rest up before going out to the mall. Later on, they went upstairs to their room and started cuddling with each other. Yet, they were watching Grey's anatomy on Netflix before they head out for the practice at the basketball game facility.

Tyler Herro POV:

We decided to chill at the room together and man! I've known Duncan Robinson for a while now and we wanted to get to know each other. Although, we are on the verge of starting a romantic relationship. He's the best person I've ever met if not for more.

Duncan Robinson POV:

Me and Tyler have been getting to know each other for a while and yes he's the best man I've ever met. You know I am planning to take the relationship to a whole new level and we can plan on starting a family on our own.

Next, they went to the practice and most of the teammates have seen Tyler and Duncan together and they were having a great time. Of course! Tyler was yearning to be a mother because one of the fans had told him that he will be a good mother one day and yet, Duncan Robinson liked the idea of becoming a father. Not only that, Tyler will be getting pregnant with Duncan's baby. In fact, they were looking forward for them to become parents. Of course they were dreaming about it because most of their friends had already started their families on their own. After that, they headed to the practice and played together.

*After the practice*

(Okay, prepare some Jisoo because it is about to be more hot.)

Tyler and Duncan were having their hot moments together. They were cuddling and doing a make out session. Duncan starts kissing Tyler's neck and shoulders before they went to bed. Although, they had the best time of their lives as a couple when Tyler and Duncan were both planning for their first night together.

Tyler Herro: You know hon, if we were to have a baby together, I bet you would be a great father soon.

Duncan Robinson: Me too.

Tyler Herro: Anyways, what's the plan?

Duncan Robinson: We're thinking of going to Universal Studios Orlando tomorrow.

Tyler Herro: Awesome! I'd love that.

Duncan Robinson: yep.

Tyler Herro: 😘

Duncan Robinson: 😘

After spending 30 minutes in the make out session, they were cuddling together in bed. Tyler falls asleep on Duncan's chest and little did they know they're about to find the themselves in their little world, not only the little world, Tyler Herro is going to be pregnant with Duncan Robinson's baby.