Chapter 3 Incident With Felix

.

.

.

.

Felix watched on as Y/N created a solid shining barrier of water using Huma. He was pleasently suprised at how quick of a learner Y/N was.

The trial period had lasted six days, and in that time Y/N had gotten the basic of water magic down, which was thanks to his own effort. He could use Huma without difficulty and El Huma with relative ease, though Ul Huma drained him and he could only use Al Huma once.

They had recently started in training his healing ability, and well... lets just say that is put off for a while now.

When Y/N wasn't practicing magic he was being trained by Reinhard, when he had time, or training with Emrie, who was suprisingly good with a rapier.

Y/N also got a chance to travel around the city once a week, his training was suprisingly time consuming. But just as exhausting as one would suspect. Y/N though had gotten a brilliant idea, instead of learning a new system of magic, he would learn alchemy.... yeah hasn't made any progress with the idea aside from summoning a book telling him all he needed to know. The Philosiphors Tome as it was called. The headache he got from that was.... not fun, which is why he hasn't shelved it.

.

.

"So meowhat's this book nyabout nya~?" Felix asked Y/N poking the large tome that was on the desk.

"It's about alchemy." I answered as I read a book about learning the language of Lugunica.

"What's alchemy nya~?" Felix asked confused and I looked up at him.

"Do you really not know?" I asked him thinking he was joking.

"Nyope~" Felix confirmed sitting on my bed across from me.

"Well..." I said in thought. "Alchemy, is the scientific technique of understanding the structure of matter, decomposing it, and then reconstructing it. If performed skillfully, it is even possible to create gold out of lead. However, as it is a science, there are some natural principles in place. Only one thing can be created from something else of a certain mass. This is the Principle of Equivalent Exchange."

Felix blinked for a moment not exepecting something of that length but still processed what he was told, or atleast tried his best. Cute confused cat face of his.

"So if I wanted and when I learn it, I could seperate the salt and water in saltwater." I used as an example.

"Oh nyi get nyit maow." Felix said with a face of realization.

"Essentiatly it is an ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as Transmutation and its sequence usually contains three parts." I explained as he put his book down and crossed his legs. "Comprehension. Deconstruction. Recontruction."

Felix blinked, "Maybe lets save the detailed explanations for my lady."

"If she ask for it." I said with a shrug. "Though tempted to explain purely to see you cutely confused some more."

"Nyen nyu would be nya mewnanie." Felix told me with an adorable pout.

I laughed and smiled, "You're the best Felix."

The cat'girl' blushed before adopting a smug smile, "Nyu know if nyu are interested...."

"wow, only known each other for about 8 days and you've already fallen for me." I said with a grin.