Chapter 6 Healers Care

.

.

.

.

Hearing a few voices I let out a groan as I try to tell them to shutup. I hate loud noises around me when I am trying to sleep.

"Telling mewn to shut up nya~?" A familiar voice asked cutely. "How rude meow~!"

Opening my eyes I quickly shut them as the light was very bright. Though I did see the familiar cat ears 'girl' so I reached out towards 'her'.

"Meowhat nyare nyu doing nya~?" Felix asked suprised as I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.

I felt a weight crash down ontop of me but I didn't mind. I knew it was Felix as the cat ears brushed against my jaw.

"Oh my." A feminine voice said sounding suprised.

"Cut all this lovey dovey shit out!" Another younger female voice demanded, though her shouting gave me pain because my headache.

"Shutup, you're too loud." I groaned out as I wrapped my arms around Felix.

"Y-Y/N?" Felix stuttered out, his breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine.

Reluctantly I tried opening my eyes again. The light caused me to squint, but when my eyes adjusted I saw that there was two people in the room with Felix and I. Emilia and Felt...

"This would work if they weren't here." I muttered as I loosened my hold of Felix.

"Is he up yet?" Emrie's voice asked and I saw her peak into the room. Once she spotted me holding Felix she smiled, "Ms Emilia, Ms Felt, maybe we should leave Sir Y/N in Sir Felix's care right now."

"It does seem like that'd be appropriate." Emilia said getting up.

Felt huffed, "Tell me when you two are done being lovey dovey."

The three left leaving me with Felix. The cat'girl' laying in my arms. Felix slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position on my lap, he looked down at me with a look that was mostly worry.

"So how bad was it doc?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Nyu're are lucky nyi am nya good healer." He told me as he grabbed my left arm and started to trace the scars on it. "Nyany nyother person wouldn't have been nyable to heal nyu by nye timewn nyu got to them. "

So I really almost died...

Unconciously I grabbed Felix's wrist. His skin was really soft.

"Thank you for saving me." I commented.

Felix leaned towards me and put his mouth near my ear and whispered, "Dont do something stupid like that again."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, "If I do, I'll do my best to survive."

He sniffed for a moment before I felt his body relax and his weight fully rested on me. There was a slight feeling of crushing, but it was nice over all. The slight sweet smell that was quite nice as it filled my nose.

"So how bad is it doc?" I asked as I started to trace his hip bone with my thumb.

"Well nyu nyalmost bled nyout." Felix told me. "Physical nyand myanya nyexhaustion, which caused nyu to be unconscious for two days."

"So that would mean I am hu-" I got cut off by my stomach growling loudly.

"Yep, hungry~" Felix giggled slowly getting up, "Nyand nye doc, prescribes nyu food, so wait here in bed meow~!" He ordered as he got out the bed and went to the door.