Chapter 7 The Mansion

.

.

.

.

Within a dragon carriage their sat a Emilia and Y/N. Though something to notice about the latter was he didn't look all that happy.

"Aren't you Mr Grumpy." Puck said floating over Y/N's shoulder. "Miss that cat knight already?"

Y/N pushed Puck away, "I had a good bye planned to mess with him, but he wasn't even there."

"What was the plan?" Emilia asked tilting her head a little to the side.

I blushed at the thought, "N-Nothing, so... what should I expect at this mansion?"

"Well you seem to have already heard of Roswaal." She said tapping her chin. "Their are two maids, Rem and Ram."

"Rem and Ram..." Y/N tapped his chin as he thought about how to respond. "Can't say I have met anyone by such names."

"They are twin maids that serve under Roswaal." Emilia told me. "Rem will be the one with blue hair and eyes while Ram is the one with red hair and eyes.

"I see, anything I should know prior to meeting them?" Y/N asked her to be polite, and mainly to see if she'll warn him of anything.

"Well Rem does most of the chores, but Ram is still good aswell." Emilia answered. "Oh yeah, their is also Beatrice, she's the librarian."

Y/N eyes sparkled, "Library you say?"

"She's very protective of it and wont let you even touch a book if she doesn't like you." Puck told him and he got sad.

"I have my own books anyway." Y/N pouted as he put the Black Book in his lap.

"Um... didn't you say...." Emilia trailed off as she looked at the Black Book worried.

"How long will this carriage ride take?" Y/N asked ignoring her worry.

"Almost eight hours." She told him.

"Great... if... well... theirs nothing you can really do." Y/N told her and she seemed to get more worried. "Just be reassured, I know what I am doing."

"Well he's not lying." Puck shrugged staring down at the book with a curious expression.

Emilia and Puck watched on with worry and wonder as Y/N opened the book. The weird pages suprised them but what suprsied them the most was when black tentacles came out and wrapped around Y/N and he froze becoming slightly transparent.

"Uh... Y-Y/N?" Emilia asked worried as she hesitantly tried to touch Y/N's arm only for her hand to go through him.

"He said he'll be alright." Puck said trying to reassure her.

"Right..." Emilia nodded unsure.

.

.

.

"Ugh..." I groaned as I slammed the book shut.

I was about to pushed myself up when I felt bile about to rise, and quickly looked around. Worried Emilia, two maids at the open carriage door. Open door! I rushed out and puked in the grass loosing everything I ate hours ago.

"Fuckin' hell..." I muttered wiping my mouth.

Rolling over a safe distance away from the puke I lay in the grass and look at the sky.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Emilia asked coming to my view.

"Just... ugh..." I groaned.

Apocrypha in game and in real life are very fucking different. The sounds are... and don't even get me started about when you get close to the water or the smell. Gaining knowledge is risky I know, but I thought their would be standards.