Chapter 4 Day Off

.

.

.

.

"A what?" I asked looking at Reinhard confused.

"You have a day off." He repeated.

"Okay I will go tr-"

"No." He interrupted me. "No training, no reading, go out into the city and relax."

"Why?" I asked him, why's he sounding like a parent trying to get their introvert child out the house?

"That is all you have been doing for the past month now is training with me, Emrie of Felix and reading." Reinhard said, "Constant training will stunt your growth, go relax."

"I'm broke, ha." I laughed as I was about to read my book, however a bag landed on my book. Opening it I saw their was both gold and silver coins inside of it.

"I have the day off aswell." Reinhard said and thats when I realized.

"You just wanted to hang out." I realized as I put the book on the desk, it wasn't one I summoned so keeping it with me didn't matter.

"Well..." Reinhard chuckled scratching his cheek.

"You can topple a nation, but quiver at normal social interaction." I teased, "Truly a pinacle of man."

"Hey now..."

I laughed, "C'mon, if you're gonna drag me out of here then do it now while I am willing."

"Right." He nodded.

.

.

.

"It's weird." I commented noticing how everyone seemed to make way for Reinhard as I walked beside him.

"What is?" He asked confused.

"Everyone making way, it's never happened for me." I clairified. "Never was socially important or socially outcasted enough for people to do so."

"Sorry if it makes you feel uncomfor-"

Reinhard got cut off by me bonking him in the head with a book, "Don't apologize for something you have no control over."

I ignored the few people who gasped, they weren't improtant, just mongrels on the side of the road.... wait, I'm not Gilgamesh.

"Right, so-" Reinhard stopped himself when he saw the look I was giving him, "So... you and Felix?"

"Where'd this come from?" I asked him trying my best not to blush.

"Come on now, it's obvious the feelings you two hold for each other." He said with a smile.

Before I could respond we heard another voice from behind us, "Oh my Reinhard, I didn't take you for one to gossip."

Turning I saw a purple haired knight wearing the same type of outfit Reinhard wears. This is... I can't remember his name. J something.

"This a friend of yours Reinhard?" I asked looking at the man who was obviously a knight.

"This is Julius Juukulius, he serves Lady Anastasia." Reinhard told me, "Julius this is my apprentice Y/N."

"Yo." I greeted as I did a two finger salute.

"Hello." Julius greeted back as he looked me up and down. "Whats this I hear about Felix?"

"Nothing." I 'smiled' looking at Reinhard, "Right Reinhard?"

"Right, nothing to worry about Julius." Reinhard chuckled.

I started to zone out as the two started to talk to each other. With that my mind started to wander around, but before it could get to far I felt something bump into me.