Chapter 5 The Power of Alchemy

.

.

.

.

Elsa Granhiert. Also known as the bowel hunter.

She was... well..

She was suprisingly one inch taller than me

She was suprisingly one inch taller than me. But still intimidating, and not only in a hot sexy way. The look in her eyes sent chills in down my spine. Almost like she wanted to cut me open... o wait, she does.

"My my~" She cooed looking down at me, "What is a sweet little boy like you doing in a place like this? And it seems you're hurt too."

"Ma'am mind answering a small question?" I asked her while smiling politely trying to hide my nervousness.

"For such a polite boy, sure~" She said raising her hand up and touching my cheek, her hands are suprisingly soft.

"Goa is for fire right?" I asked.

"That it is, are you looking to be a mage cutie?" She asked me smiling 'sweetly' and I got a sick feeling in my stomach from it.

"Well about to practice alchemy." I smiled as I focused on my right hand, "Goa."

A small ball of flame appeared above it, okay the needed things are now down.

"Oh my seems like you are quite the pro-" Elsa got cut off by me snapping my left and towards her.

Flames burst forth right towards her and she jumped back slightly bruned.

"Here I thought you were going to be a good obedient boy." Elsa chuckled as bits of her dress and cloak burned.

Instead of responding I snapped my fingers again trying to pinpoint the fire into igniting in her body.

However I am not Roy Mustang and it only materialized infront of her. However the goa spell did appear there. Will the goa appear wherever I snap as long as it's active? Magic and Alchemy...

"Pretty flames!" Elsa growled as the flames burned her, but to my suprise she jumped through them with her cloak disgarded and about to slash me in half.

"Just pretty, lets turn the heat up!" I countered, "Ul Goa!" I chanted while snapping my fingers.

Now magic and alchemy, as I will later learn, is a wonderful combination. See Ul Goa is supposed to make bullets of normal flame shoot towards your target. Now my assumption is, my wanting for hotter flames and use of alchemy made the magic flames hotter, and so blue flame bullets shot at Elsa.

Elsa's eyes widened as her elbow was hit by a bullet of blue flame and a mixture of a moan and groan escaped her mouth.

Her head shot up and with the look she gave me I knew this fight just got a lot harder. Reinhard why did you force me out the house today?!