Prologue

This page isn't really that important, it's just for more info on the characters . Also the characters can look however you want, I don't care honesty. But hope you enjoyyyy, Ik this story is long but it's really amazing xxxx

Y/n L/n: Has blonde hair (same colour as Gustav's), green eyes and is just above average height. Is extremely talented, can practically do everything. Better watch out for her am I right? that was rhetorical. Lives with her dad in England. Y/n is 15 turning 16 on the 3rd of July.

Frank L/n: y/n's dad. Brunette hair, well now gray but what can the ugly duckling do about it. Brown eyes, around 6"0 and decent looking. Lives with his daughter in England. He is 48. the adults birthdays are nonimportant. 

Tom Kaulitz: looks like Tom Kaulitz. Is a cool guy. He is turning 17 on the 1st of September.

Janis Schafer: y/n's mum. Lives is Germany with her son. Tall, beautiful with blonde hair and green eyes. She is 45.

Gustav Schafer: y/n's twin brother. Looks like Gustav. He is also turning 16 on the 3rd of July. 

Pete Johnson: Gustav and y/n's step father. Grey hair, grey/blue eyes, short and really boring. He is 52.

Bill Kaulitz: Tom Kaulitz twin brother. Looks like Bill. Has a big batty. Also turning 17 on the 1st of September. A lot of twins I know. Well not really but whatever.

Megan Benson: y/n's German best friend. She's just taller than Y/n with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. She turns 17 on the 12th December. 

Georg Listing: Gustav's friend/ band member. Looks like Georg. He turns 16 on the 31st of march. 

Lauren Benson: Megan's mum, Janis's best friend. Looks like Megan just taller. she is 47.

Grace and Riley: y/n's English friends. They are both around the same height, just under average. Grace is tan with platinum blonde hair while Riley has red/ginger hair and has a bunch of freckles.

Gustav, Tom, Bill and Georg are best friends and all in a band together called Tokio Hotel. They're actually pretty good.

Y/n's personal story:

I've actually only ever met the band once, which wasn't on purpose. I was 10 and I needed to go to the bathroom. Mine was having work done and I was practically wetting myself and of course Pete was in the down stairs one. Like how many times does that guy shit a day, seriously. So I had to use Gustav's. I went into his room and they were all staring at me. I'm actually so lucky I didn't wet my self because boy were their faces scary. Kept my distance ever since. Also they're like super loud. So loud even, that Pete had to sound proof the garage. They're not only loud when playing my good sir, no no no. They're just LOUD all of the time. So that's the story, they've just traumatized me. Maybe that's why I've always been so mean to Gustav.

Y/n and Megan have been best friends since they were born but because Y/n's parents got divorced they could only see each other for a couple weeks each summer. Despite that, they are super close.

Tom and Bill had a few troubles so that's why they're in the year/grade below (same grade as everyone else)

Janis and Lauren are both from Germany and they where both living in England at the same time. Lauren was already contemplating if she should move back to Germany so when Janis said she was after the divorce they went together with Megan and Gustav, moving to the same home town. They also met each other because of Frank. He was friends with Lauren and dating Janis so introduced them to each other.

I'm not sure why Janis ended up with Gustav and Frank with me but I think it's because mum named Gus and dad named me, or maybe they were picking favorite's or maybe they flipped a coin I don't know, never asked and probably never will.