Chapter 4: Welcome To Germany

20th February 2006

I just woke up, I can't see anything it's pitch black in my room.

I felt around for my phone, it was wedged down the side on the air mattress and wall. I checked the time to see that it's 1am. Meaning I slept for 6 hours, which isn't bad but it could be better.

I'm too tired for this.

I got out of bed to go turn the light on and trip on something on the way.

"Fucking whore" I shout falling onto my head.

I get up off the floor and-

What is that?

There are Patrick Star's from SpongeBob everywhere. It looks like a night club in my bedroom right now. I had no idea Patrick could get so groovy with it.

"Yeah get it!"

Me and the Patrick's start a mosh in my room. It's fucking lit. 

There's one Patrick chugging god knows what from a keg.

Another doing headstand spin things.

One's twerking up against another.

There's one even doing tricks on a stripper pole.

I'm so confused but hyped as hell.

Everything is going great I mean it's a whole ragger in here, until I shitting trip again and bash my head on the floor.

"OOOWWWWWW" I start stomping my feet on the ground, crying. Full blown toddler fit. 

I turn to my side to see what I tripped over.

Oouuu

It's a Victoria Secret duffle bag. I crawl over to it letting my snot drip on the floor and open the bag. There is a note on top and it reads:

Y/n-

Hope you like these gifts. I know this weeks has been incredibly difficult for you and you don't deserve that. I've been quite hard on you and perhaps forced you into some difficult situations, I'm so sorry. It's just, what do the kids call it now adays, tough love. 

I was supposed to give this to you last night but you were already asleep and I didn't want to disturb you. Grace and Riley helped me with some things to make sure I got what you actually like. 

lots of love-

mum x 

This is super sweet but very old person coded. I mean the 'what do the kids call it now a days' made me internally vomit.

In the bag there is: chocolate and snacks, jewellery, perfumes, a couple hello kitty plushies, magazines, some Britney Spears cd's that I don't already have and some other random bits for the plain. Hiding at the bottom is a whole new outfit; plain black leggings, some black ankle socks, a black cami top, a juicy jacket which is black with pink writing and slides from 'Pink' they are black with pink polka dots. I love that it's all matching. No I'm not emo.

I put everything that was in my old airplane bag in the vs bag. I'm so grateful for this bag, I've wanted it for like ever. Plus the original bag I was going to take on the plain with me is so ugly and literally rotting away, like quicker than my dad is. 

Didn't realize how tense I was until I got into the shower. My muscles are going to hurt later. I didn't bother washing my hair because I don't want to dry it and wake up my neighbors. I actually couldn't care less about my neighbors, I just want to seem nice.

I get dressed into my lovely new outfit, clean my piercing's (praying everyday they don't get infected) straighten my hair and do my makeup. 

Now that I'm ready I can do whatever I want. My mum made me pack my suitcase when I went through what clothes I wanted to keep and what I wanted to through away. Literally can't wait to go shopping in Germany! Maybe I can go with Megan.