Chapter 15: Look At Me Bitch

I think it's more scary because they all have there eyes closed. We know if we make one slight movement they're going to shoot.

"We should try and wake them up" I say through my teeth.

"What the hell, no. You know what they say when you wake up a sleepwalker?" Megan quietly shots back.

"No I don't actually"

"Shit I need to sneeze again" 

"Oh for fucks sake Megan. Try and hold it in" 

"Oka- ay- ah- ah- Ah- AH"

I pinch her nose but silly me forgot that I would have to move to do that. I quickly scan the room and see a fire alarm by the music studio.

Bingo.

They start shooting and like crazy, hitting my legs then my back as I run pass them. I can see Megan had a plan because she just runs IN to the music studio and locked me out. If this doesn't work, I'm screwed.

I pull it and now there is a loud alarm making me put my fingers in my ears and the sprinklers are on, drenching us in cold water.

I drag myself down the wall behind me and put my arms around my legs, holding them tight. Well at least the water is getting the paint off of everything.

All the boys drop to the floor and Megan runs out the studio "What the hell, why'd you pull the fire alarm?" she shouts with her fingers in her ears.

"You locked me out and I needed to find a way to wake up all four of them!"

"Yeah all FOUR of them not the whole fucking city!"

"Ugh whatever"

Megan helps me up and now we're not exactly sure what to do. The water is still running the alarm is still going and the guys are still just lying on the floor.

"What the hell has happened?!" we hear a familiar voice say.

We slowly pivot our head to where the noise came from. It's Mrs. Kaulitz.

"Um-" I start to try and explain but she just tell Megan and I to go upstairs.

We grab our bags, which are now drenched and run as quickly as we can, without slipping, up the stairs. Entering the nearest bathroom.

"What do we do now?" I say still very much shocked.

"All my stuff..." Megan cries after unzipping her bag.

"I should not have done that" I slap face face lightly to wake me up a bit.

"You think" Megan says but with a small laugh.

"Well what's done is done, but what do we do about are clothes?"

"Maybe we could put our stuff on this radiator, have a warm shower them sleep in here in our towels. It'll be too embarrassing to leave."

"Sounds good to me".

Like she said, we put all our clothes on the radiator so so fortunately have in here ad then ring out our hair into the bathtub.

"Okay turn around I'm going in first£ Megan says spinning me.

"No, I was in the water for the longest. I should get to go first"

"You take like thirty minutes, I will only take two. Let me go first"

"Wait" I put my hand p to her face.

"What?" Megan rolls her eyes.

"Do we even have towel?"

She sighs and then leans down to open the cupboard beneath the sink "Nope" she claps her hands together and lets out an even bigger sigh.