Chapter 19: All Your Fault

I stopped at a slushy stand before the ferris wheel because I needed more sugar in me. Sure enough, by the time we got to the front of the queue, I didn't need anyone's sweaty hands holding me up anymore. I got one of those big refill cups because I wanted as much as possible. I mean, it'll probably be the last one of the night but I just love blue raspberry so much.

"Wie viele?" The man working the ride asked.

"sechs" Bill says counting us, making sure he got it right.

"Ich bin mir sicher dass es gut wird" he shrugged then waved us through.

We then all crammed into the cabin thing, it'll literally just a box. But it's made out of glass. I don't know how I didn't realize until just now, this is going to be fun. As we lift up the box swings, making me feel very uncomfortable. I but my back up against a wall then slide down with my eyes closed. I have such a big fear of heights. I know I went on the really high swing things but I still had my eyes closed. I also feel very claustrophobic in this small box with five other people. I'm not sure if we're even all supposed to be in here. If we fall I'm going to die. Wait. I hope that makes sense.

"Ha is somebody scared" Tom said in a baby voice.

I slowly open my eyes to see him looking down at me. Just as I was about to go off at him Georg started swinging the box. Walking from side to side, getting faster and faster. My toes curl up tightly and I can feel my face going green. Because he's a prick, Tom joined in. Our carriage was swinging so fast making my head spin.

"Alright, that's enough guys" Gustav gulped.

"Yeah you're making my head hurt, and look at Y/n" Megan said getting down next to me.

"Whatever" Tom huffed.

"Wow, look at the view" Bill said pressing himself against the glass.

"I'm good" I whispered, rubbing my temples.

Going on this was not a good idea, especially after passing out. I thought it was going to be peaceful and slow but no we're going pretty fast and it seams like Georg and Tom want to make this an upside down ride. I'm kinda surprised Tom hasn't been laughing in my face more, he was the one who forced me on the top spinner. Maybe it's because he had to help me off the ride. I won't be shocked if I have bruises tomorrow.  

 "Seriously Y/n look how pretty" Bill tapped my arm.

I turned around, still sat on the floor. I made sure I didn't look down and just forward. He was right, the view was so alluring. I just know all the bright neon lights are reflecting off our eyes. Just looking at all the people laughing and enjoying themselves is so calming for some reason, makes me feel happy. Even though you can hear a high pitched scream every few seconds, you know it's a scream of joy. The distinction of a scared scream and happy scream is minimal but it's definitely there. 

All of us are just admiring the colours and building, etc when something hits the glass. The slam made us shuffle back. Nobody said anything, we just stared. I moved closer again to see if I could tell what it is. It's, I think, a pigeon but has a piece of paper on in. The unconscious, slightly bloody, bird started slowly sliding down making that screech noise you'd hear in a cartoon. Everyone's eyes just trailed down with it, examining the little red line being left behind. I managed to catch what the paper said before the bird fell, hitting another carriage. It was a poster for an outside movie thing in a week for the new film 'eat chickens, die throwing them back up again'. I've heard some pretty good things about it, apparently it's the perfect mix of science fiction and romance.

"We should go" I turned to the others.

"Huh?" Most of them said, snapping out their trance.

"We should go to the outside movie, the poster on the bird said there's going to be one here next week" I raised my eyebrows waiting for a reply then used Megan to help me stand up.