freak show. °-°

{a/n play 'freak' by sub urban ft REI Ami}

me and my band were playing at a  pub that i opened up last week. me and Jack were singing, lola was on drums, Ivy was on guitar but raj was no where to be seen.

"welcome to our freak show. come meet our monsters" jack sung.

i was distracted by the door opening and a tall punk man walking in.

"oh na-na-na-na" i sung as jack did.

i watched the tall guy order a beer and he just scrolled on his phone while sitting at the bar.

"freak-o friday night. now I'm the main attraction." i kept singing the lyrics while my eyes still glued on the new guy

"let me be your freak show i could be your favroute monster" i sang as my eyes never left the punk boy. he had loads of peircings, dark skin, his hair was so pretty and he had the most gorgeous eyes.

as the song ended i hopped off the stage and walked behind the bar. I looked over to a guy who hasn't been served yet, he was getting pretty angry.

"oi! you! woman. get me a beer!" he shouted. I didn't like that.

"sir, if you don't lower your voice i will have to kick you out." i threatened as i gave him a sickly sweet smile.
he kept shouting.

"dont talk to me like that!get me a beer already! " he shouted leaning over the bar. this made the punk guy look up from his phone at look at the man threatening me.

"sir. last warning. lower your voice." i said as my smile dropped. I cleaned a glass as he was still shouting. I got fed up, I slammed the glass down, it broke, i tied my hair up and walked back around to the man, he immediately tried to hit me but I blocked it with my hand. he was about 3x bigger and definitely stronger than me. "is that all you got?" i smirked at him before twisting his arm around. the scream he let out made everyone in the pub go silent and watch me beat the man. he tried to kick me, I grabbed his hair and pushed his face into my knee and laughed as his blood came crashing out of his nose.

"y-your crazy!" he shouted at me.

"i am." i paused. "and i believe I told you to shut! your! loud! trap!" i punched him inbetween every word. I knocked him out and dragged him outside. everyone went back to their conversations execpt my boyfriend, who came running at me screaming, and the punk guy who was still looking at me with a smirk as i threw the unconscious guy into a wall and dusted my hands off.

"babe! what the hell!" Jack shouted at me. "you cant keep doing that!"
I put a finger to his lips, shutting him up.

"i do what I want. you dont own me. don't tell me what to do. I don't live by your rules." i pause before laughing abit. "or any rules!"

i move my finger and Jack lunges at me trying to attack.
i spin around and kick him in the face before he can even touch me.

"back to this are we?" i ask him as i crouch down next to him. I put my hand out to him so he can get up but he slaps me away and holds his, now bleeding, lip. "suit yourself." i say as I get up and walk back behind the bar.

"we're breaking up. I'm leaving you." jack says to me in a cold tone.

"okay. get out my band then." i say with a smirk as i lean on the bar.
he looks at me shocked.