¿por qué? ¿Por qué viniste?

it was me.

the prowler was me.

"kyoko? where are you?" she shouted. the other prowlers waited at the door.

hobie was about to go down but I stopped him.

"hobie. no." i whispered.
"why?" he asked me. "she's going to kill you."
"not if I kill her first." i told him in a different tone than normal. my voice was serious. he knew I meant it. everyone looked at me like I was crazy.
"your not doing anything."
"watch me." i said while jumping infront of the prowler.

"ah! there you are!" she greeted me.

"what do you want." i growled through my teeth.

"i just wanted to see you." she shrugged.

"leave."

"why? I brought you a guest." she said as 4 prowlers walked in with a man tied to a chair. he was shouting for them to let him go. "see?"

"no. no. no." i panicked. "why is he here."

"i thought you two got along. he told me hes your boyfriend." she scanned the room and saw all the other spider people. "everyone. come down. I won't bite." she smiled.

"nobody move." i shouted at them.

"aw. cmon. do you not trust me? I know we have our differences but we are the same." prowler me looked sad.

"no i dont. your a prowler." i smiled.

i looked back to the other prowlers and my ex. they were untying him.

"kyoka! fucking help me!" he shouted. "your a useless spiderwoman!"

"dont talk to her like that." prowler me looked protective? why?

"hm? why shouldn't i? she's my girlfriend." he spat at her. not looking at her.

"no im not." i growled. he looked at me. then at prowler me. then me again.

"oh. I have two girlfriends now. I could get used to this." he smirked while walking up to us.

"come any closer to her and you die." the prowler me stood infront of me.

'why is she protecting me? didn't she come to kill me?' I thought.

"how? your just a girl!" he laughed. "you can do shit!"

"we'll see about that." she smirked. she put her glove on and punched him round his head. he lost balance.

"why are you protecting me? didn't yiu come to kill me?" i asked her.

"oh no! I would never kill you. I just wanted to warn you and your friends." she turned to me. her angry face softened as she did.

"guys come down." i turned to them. hobie, dad, pav, gwen, miles and Miguel came down first. then noir, peni, Peter b, ham and sun-spider came down next. me and sun have become close friends since I've been here. "what did you want to warn us about?" i asked prowler me.

"there's something..." she paused trying to think of her next words. "bigger than us coming."

"like what?" miles asked.

"ill let morales explain." she said as she stepped aside. miles was there. but not my miles. prowler miles.

"hes not human. not an anomaly. it's impossible for him to exist." he spoke. as he finished the whole spider gang came out. they were prowlers too.

everyone looked at themselves. then at the prowlers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

prowler kyokas pov:

"hes not human. not an anomaly. it's impossible for him to exist." miles told them. as he was finished the whole gang came out. they looked at the spiders and then themselves.

"hes plannin somethin." hobie told them. he walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"really hobes?" i chuckled. he shrugged. I looked at spider me. "anyways. im just gonna call your s-k. you can call me p-k. to avoid confusion."
s-k nodded.

"so. what do we do?" s-k asked me.

"i think we should team up. Miguel said its too dangerous to team." i rolled my eyes. Miguel stood behind me looking at spider him in disgust.

"we'll do it." s-k told me. her spider gang looked at her shocked. "if we have to team with the enemy's to beat him then we will."

"alright!" i smiled. I ran to her and hugged her. "i knew you'd do it. thank you."

she hugged back and nodded. "but. you do one thing to my gang i will kill you." i nodded.

"i promise we wont do anything." i put a hand to my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

prowler hobies pov:

"sooo. me? are you and spider oka dating yet?" i asked him. he looked shocked.

"uhh. what?"

"are you two dating? I know you like eachother." i smirked.

"i dont believe in labels. no. not yet atleast." he stratched the back of his neck.

"just ask her. if she's the same as mine then she'll say yes. actually she'll bounce up and down and giggle while flapping her arms and then hug you and scream yes in your ear." i chuckled. he laughed abit.

"how do i even ask tho." he sighed. I pulled a vodka bottle out of my bag and poured shots for us both.

"just ask her. be like" i cleared my throat getting into character. "kyoka. Will you be my girlfriend!"

"alright." he laughed as he downed the shot. me doing the same.

"you gotta wait for the right time though. like when she's happy. take her to her favourite place." i told him while leaning on the chair infront of me. we were on the other side of the cinema.

"the lil peep bench." we both said at the same time. we laughed.

"geuss we are the same." i chuckled. I looked to the stage and saw kyoka and other kyoka fighting. they were covered in blood.

"woah!" i shouted as me and spider me ran to them to pull them apart.

they both started dying of laughter as they healed. "guys! calm down!" they both shouted through laughter. tears in their eyes.

"we can heal! we arent fighting. just sparing." kyoka told me. me and other hobie sighed of relief.

"i have an idea! why don't we go to my pub?" other kyoka asked us. we all nodded and portaled out of there.

didnt think we'd see what we did though.