dont take her from me.

hobies pov:

we didn't expect to see what we did.

10 angels. 10 devil's. 2 gods.

both kyokas stood infront of me and p-h.

"what do you want." kyoka growled.

"we want you." the devil's spoke as if they were one. "come back to hell. you cant say no."

"no." kyoka smirked. "i geuss i can say it."

"your not taking her." p-k smirked too. they looked identical. apart from the space buns and red lipstick p-k had.

"we will take you back." the devil's took a step forward.
the angels followed.
"you will go back."
the gods stood either side of them.

"i dont think so." kyoka shrugged.

"kyoka. run." p-k shouted as the devil's launched at her. kyoka didnt move. she just put her hand out and they stopped.

"you listen to me. you do what I say. I tell you to stop. you stop. I tell you to die. you die." kyoka took a step forward. they bowed to her. "got it?" she lifted a devil's chin up with her finger.

"yes ma'am." they all said.

"go to hell." she told them in a calm tone.

they nodded and left.

"now angels. brothers and sisters. go to heaven." they shook their heads.

"gods. leave." the gods walked to the angels. grabbing 5 each. they left. taking the angels with them.

"what was that?" i asked.

"you won't believe me if i said it was a present?" she chuckled awkwardly.

"no."

"right.. I'll call luci. he can explain" she sighed while calling her brother.  "heyyy. so i got a little problem.... okay.... at my bar.... hobie, me, me, and hobie are here."
she hung up.

after a while lucifer got here with detective decker.

"so. 10 angels, 10 demons and 2 gods came to tell me to go back to hell. again. can you explain it to them" she pointed at me, hobie and kyoka.

lucifer explained to us that she was sent to hell like him, sold to another planet, and now as a punishment for breaking out she has to go back to hell.

"oh. well. I'm confused" p-h said.

"good" kyoka told him while making drinks.

"so.. God is your dad. but so is wade?" iii asked her.

"yup. confusing aint it?" she giggled. the door opened. "im sorry we're clo-" she cut herself off. dropping the glasses she was holding onto the floor.

"kyoka." a big guy came storming in. "why are you still here." he grabbed her by the hair.

"im sorry! I'm sorry! I'll leave!" she shouted as he threw her into a wall. I could hear her back break. she screamed so loud my ears started bleeding.

"you will go! dead or alive!" he shouted. I ran to kyoka. he pushed me out the way and kicked her back. her screaming not stopping.

"you! don't! belong! here!" he kicked her inbetween each word. "you! belong! in! hell!" her screaming stopped. blood dripping from her mouth. her back completely shattered. I pushed my way to her. she wasn't breathing. my eyes filling with tears.

"no.."
she wasn't warm anymore.
"no."
she was cold.
"no."
she was dead.
"no!" i screamed. tears pouring down my face.

"hobie." i heard someone say. I put my head on her chest.  "hobie? why are you crying?"

"she's fucking dead!" i shouted in anger. I turned around to see the guy who killed her. he was gone.

"dead?" the voice asked.

"yea.." i sobbed.

"im not dead?" i looked up at her. still lifeless. still dead.

"huh? she's fucking dead! kyoka is dead! stop fucking with me!" i yelled.

"hobes. turn around." it told me. I turned around. she was there. but alive. I turned back to the body. it was gone.

"w-what? I saw you die." i sprang up. instantly hugging her as tight as i could. she was my kyoka.

"cariño. No puedo morir. La inmortalidad y toda esa mierda" she mumbled.  "i love you hobie."

"i love you too."